Thread: Brawl and Dimach timers why not ranged specials too?

Angry Brawl and Dimach timers why not ranged specials too?

"You will now receive feedback when trying to use Brawl and Dimach before the recharge time has expired."

I think its a great idea but why wont things like burst, fling, aimed shot, and full auto get this?

Megabio

Re: Brawl and Dimach timers why not ranged specials too?

Originally posted by Solrael
    "You will now receive feedback when trying to use Brawl and Dimach before the recharge time has expired."

I think its a great idea but why wont things like burst, fling, aimed shot, and full auto get this?

Because it's already on it.
    ~Chris

No, its not. Either that or I have no idea what I'm tlaking about.

If you press fling shot and then press it again right afterwards do you get a message that says "Special attack not available yet" ?

Currently you don't get that feedback message with Melee special attacks. I used to get one but haven't noticed it since last patch.
    Choshin
    Level 120 Clan Enforcer
    Self-buffed
    Pure gamer - No cheat codes, no over-equiping
    Never had it, never will!

Too everyone threatening to quit because of 14.2 - Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out...

I'd like a timer, like treatment.

So it says "Dimach available in 11minutes, 37 seconds" for example.

Instead of the shaded out box, a percentile shaded would ALSO be nice, so you know when you are refreshed so you dont hit it to see how long you have to wait, and waste whatever special it may be
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Talking

I was thinking mor along the lines of what Mike was saying, a timer, not just useless crap like "Special attack not available"

A number would be a lot more helpful.