Thread: Mercury Dragons - Recruitment Movie!

Mercury Dragons - Recruitment Movie!

Mercury Dragons - Recruitment Movie

Mercury Dragons - Recruitment Pamphlet

Join the Mercury Dragons.
    Fight for what you believe.

The Mercury Dragons are dedicated to bringing peace to Rubi-Ka by dispatching whatever threats might arise against the Freedom of it's clan citizens.

The Mercury Dragons believe in four things:
    Honor, Loyalty, Maturity and Respect.

Do you think you are a person that has what it takes to be a Mercury Dragon?

If you're level 25 or higher, you are qualified to join MD!

If you're level 145 or higher, you are qualified to join MDE!

What's MDE?

Mercury Dragons Elite, the best of the best! (You need to be a full MD member before transfering to MDE)

Have a look at our Grid Site:
    http://mercury-dragons.org

If you like what you see, send in an application through our grid site and our Recruitment & Training Department will contact you as soon as possible.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

((OOC:

Very nice idea! I love the screenshots used. Especially the one with all the dead bodies, the one with the OT peeps lined up and the one fighting Jug. Great job!))
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

For use of a copyrighted image file, Division 9 RSGE issues a bill to the Clan, Mercury Dragons for the sum of 30 Million Credits...

{ ooc~ heheh Just kidding, great vid, and a fine idea to use one as a recruitment tool. Well done =) }

~General Monte "Daetona" Jr.
    DEA Academy Commandant /
    SUDA Diplomatic Affairs
    Division 9 RSGE
    Omni-Tek Corporation
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

( Gwaha.. That ish indeed an awesome recruitment movie! *wipes drool off keyboard* Good job! ^^; )

Bump.

I am General Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, master tradeskiller and head of the Research and Development (S.T.O.R.M.) in the Mercury Dragons Elite *AP*.

I've been with the Dragons for over a year now, and I am happy to be part of such a close-knit family. We have been through many times of trouble and joy, and have survived challenges presented us by changing times.

If you wish information about the Mercury Dragons and joining us, contact me and we can talk.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Wow!

Damn, that movie is great!
    Once I'm up to your lvl requirements, I'm certainly joining MD!

Nevver shoots the projectionist.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Although I havent been a part of Mercury dragons for more than a couple of weeks, what General Kzak say is right. It feels like a family.

(OOC: Ive been apart of roleplaying organisations before. But its a WORLD of difference compared to Mercury Dragons. In MD, you actually ARE someone, instead of having a more fluid RP where you just act "IC". And even though Im fairly new to it, and havent participated in a Military Roleplaying guild before, Im having a hard time thinking my planetside life without it))

And, it feels good for the first time in my life to be amongst people who help because they want to help, instead of doing it because people nag on them, or they just happen to have time. People who behave the way I like to behave. People who actually enjoy what they're doing
    Arvid Phallos Persson
    Member of The Mockers
    Former Colonel of Mercury Dragons

I found my second love when I joined the Mercury Dragons (my first love was/is Doctor Lykkeliten).

In the Mercury Dragons I could enjoy the military life that a Soldier like me needs. I needed the military structure that this organization has, along with the top-notch scientists in our guild to help me understand myself and my foreign combat augumentations more. It seems I am finally part of an organization that not only helps people make the most of their class, but also helps them to experience what it means to be part of a family.
    "Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge-hammer!"

When I joined MD around a year ago, things were a lot different. There was no war, the 'amnesty' of Omni-Tek for clan citizens had just ended, the clans still had the Council of Truth and the neutrals were still only that - neutrals. During my time here, many things changed around us, alliances formed and failed, like the Alus or the CoA, the CoT crumbled away and Omni-Tek once again tries to wipe us off this planet.

Even the Mercury Dragons changed, but only so much as to be able to accomodate the changed surrounding. We still have excellent people around, and even though we seem small compared to other clans, we do have our share of fun and as member of the "Atlantean Pact" - *AP* - we also pack the punch should we need it.

General Corrine "Daimoness" Wright
    Head of Public Relations
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

When I joined ther MD's a couple of months back I was still new to the world of online play. The MD's has helped me learn the game, and learn the love of the game. Without them I would have never reached 126, or have the dsesire to make it even higher. Thanks Dragons.

Pvt. Kino****a
    "One who knows when he can fight, and when he cannot fight, will be victorious"
    Sun-Tzu
    The Art Of War

Re: Mercury Dragons - Recruitment Movie!

Originally posted by Windguaerd
    Mercury Dragons - Recruitment Movie

Mercury Dragons - Recruitment Pamphlet

Join the Mercury Dragons.
    Fight for what you believe.

The Mercury Dragons are dedicated to bringing peace to Rubi-Ka by dispatching whatever threats might arise against the Freedom of it's clan citizens.

The Mercury Dragons believe in four things:
    Honor, Loyalty, Maturity and Respect.

Do you think you are a person that has what it takes to be a Mercury Dragon?

If you're level 25 or higher, you are qualified to join MD!

If you're level 145 or higher, you are qualified to join MDE!

What's MDE?

Mercury Dragons Elite, the best of the best! (You need to be a full MD member before transfering to MDE)

Have a look at our Grid Site:
    http://mercury-dragons.org

If you like what you see, send in an application through our grid site and our Recruitment & Training Department will contact you as soon as possible.
    Hitting the delete button Dyrge thinks to himself.
    " I really need to contact Omni-Admin about their spam filter."
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

Still recruiting

We're still recruiting at this time.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Many fine recruits have joined us in the past weeks, and we are looking for several more to fill in our ranks.

Are *you* looking for a way to add meaning to your life on Rubi-Ka? Join us and see what a difference you can make~!

Colonel Onewind Toussand
    Recruitment and Training
    Mercury Dragons *AP*