Greetings fellow citizens of Rubi-ka. My name is Omnijyscal, and I come seeking those who would help me to form my organization, The Dark Summit. We are for many purposes...but our main goal is to explore and manipulate the Shadowlands you may have heard of recently. While I will accept people of any amount of prior experience, the preferred "level" maximum at the moment is 100. Be warned, however, that we are not forming to assist the world as a whole. We will be careful in choosing our allies and only they will gain our full support. If you wish to learn more, contact me on Rimor. I will be waiting...

(ooc) The Dark Summit will prefer to have members in the Omni-Tek faction. The roleplaying base of the guild is to work as a form of "cult" of mystics and oracles who seek out the ultimate treasure to be had, knowledge. This means that Meta-Physicists will be the primary profession supported, followed by Nano-Technician. All other professions will eventually be supported equally, and I plan to add special sub-factions for the organization (i.e. a militia). Please contact me on RK2 (Omnijyscal) or at LunarGS2001@aol.com about joining or further information. Website will be up after the guild is formed.