Thread: Lost her job

Lost her job

Heya all

As some of you know, I have been active in many of these forums for some time. It is because my now former work as a genetic archivist in Tir allowed me lots of time to comment while the A-Receptor telometric traces were coallessing. Unfortunately due to "market pressures" and unfair subsidizing of competators to the south by Omni Prime, we were no longer able to compete,and my position was made redundant.

but i can hardly be sad to lose a job that i loathed.

On the bright side, more time for getting in the armour and doing missions, on the faded side, Unless doing missions makes me sufficient cash to pay my rent, I am going to have to find more work. On the shiny side, I am given an opportunity to decide if there isn't other employement that would make me happier personally.

Anyone know where Genetic Archivist can find work?

ÄNi.
    Last edited by Animosity; May 1st, 2003 at 21:53:02.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: Lost her job

Originally posted by Animosity
    Heya all

As some of you know, I have been active in many of these forums for some time. It is because my now former work as a genetic archivist in Tir allowed me lots of time to comment while the A-Receptor telometric traces were coallessing. Unfortunately due to "market pressures" and unfair subsidizing of competators to the south by Omni Prime, we were no longer able to compete,and my position was made redundant.

but i can hardly be sad to lose a job that i loathed.

On the bright side, more time for getting in the armour and doing missions, on the faded side, Unless doing missions makes me sufficient cash to pay my rent, I am going to have to find more work. Anyone know where Genetic Archivist can find work?

ÄNi.
    Well, I'd be happy to employ you as a Genetic Archivist but you say that is a job you loath? Or was it just your former company that you loathed? It would beninfit Whisper's Edge to bring you on board to archive our DNA sequences and what not in case of reclaim familiar, need for clones, or whatever the case may be.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Re: Lost her job

Originally posted by Animosity
    Anyone know where Genetic Archivist can find work?

ÄNi.
    Join OMni-Tek.

Employment is everyones concearn.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))