Thread: Looking for a Wife

Looking for a Wife

Hi all.

I have recently noticed a feeling of being lonely when playing AO, it is not that I have not many friends and a wonderfull organisation to share my experiences with, but i lack a beloved.

I first noticed this after an adventure with the wonderful but unfortunately married Miss Letah (/me hides from her husband).

So i have decided to find myself a wife to share my experiences with.

to tell a bit about myself.

I am a Nanomage Priest (MP) of a mere 59 levels, but i do have both brothers and sisters in the army, a sister even with the rank of General.

I am not a billionair, but neither am i a poor sod.
    I am generous of heart and strong of spirit.

If there is anyone out there lonely and looking for a husband please make a post and tell about yourself.

Males and Atrox'es need NOT apply.

Not everyone knows who Letah is therefore might not know which server you reside on hun.

Also, perhaps you do better asking for a companion instead of a wife? I think most women prefer to be courted and wooed as opposed to marched off to the alter.

I wish you luck in finding a compainion who can make you happy and you do the same for her. It's very special when you can find that person.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

(OOC)

It seems that the old arranged Marriage type thing is the way to go, I am looking for an IC One too, but with a Role-Player, for possible story twists etc.

Maybe someone should set up a guild that acts as a Marriage beurau? Lol

(/OOC)

OOC

Someone has. I've seen it in their org descriptions. Don't remeber who it was off-hand though.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

What do you mean not everyone knows Letah ??

I thought that was a rule to be able to post on Forums.

Oh well, guess i better speak out and say i am on the one, the true, the only, Atlantean.

Oh btw are you an Atrox Vixentrox ?

Bidding 1 HNT + Azure Boots + 200mil credits for Chazmyr's cyber virginity.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Heh....no, not an atrox. Opifex all the way. My call sign is like it is to intentionally mislead people,
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Originally posted by Chazmyr
    What do you mean not everyone knows Letah ??

I thought that was a rule to be able to post on Forums.
    ((HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!111!))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

(OOC)

Vixen there is an Introductory service here? Wow lol, another little something that makes the AO Community the best in any MMORPG I have had the pleasure of experincing

Be great if you could perhaps list the Intro-agency for us all on this thread if you know that is. And thanks in advance.

(/OOC)

OOC

As I said I don't remember the guild's name. It was an Omni Atlantean guild and they had a lot of pink on their website (hehe...was curious, just had to go look).
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

(OOC)

Well thanks anyhoo vixen..... BTW are you single? whats your idea of a RP BF or Hubby? Maybe one of mine is one of em?

(/OOC)

Hey Sinister don't hijack my thread, besides i want Vixentrox .

Btw Hydeo i am sure you will find a nice Atrox somewhere who will go that cheap.

Me, i want Vixentrox
    Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines

Seven Deadly Sins
    Seven Ways To Win
    Seven Holy Paths To Hell
    And Your Trip Begins
    Seven Downward Slopes
    Seven Bloodied Hopes
    Seven Are Your Burning Fires
    Seven Your Desires
    Agent suggestions by Sjofn : -new ql 190 nano "Call Airstrike", drops a Heckler on the target.

(umm OOC i think? ) Oh yes sometimes I troll role-play forum and laugh a lot, thanks guys
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Originally posted by Chazmyr
    Me, i want Vixentrox

Somehow, I don't think that is going to happen. I believe she is spoken for.

Looking for a wife on Rubi-Ka is like digging through a thorn bush for the perfect rose....

You will bleed and the cuts will sting.... occasionaly you may happen across the seemingly perfect flower to find that a wasp lies in wait....
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Originally posted by BugLight
    Looking for a wife on Rubi-Ka is like digging through a thorn bush for the perfect rose....

You will bleed and the cuts will sting.... occasionaly you may happen across the seemingly perfect flower to find that a wasp lies in wait....
    I'll retro this; think about the many lams out there that all could be wolves, lurking to get their lusts performed on you and leaving you with a bad aftertaste, so many lambs are wolves its hard to trust the cute lamb sounds until its too late.

Chaz is a real hunk and proven himself to be a lamb as far as I could see, he could be a good roleplaying wolve but I do not have to find out myself as I already found my lamb - Octo

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions