Thread: Aomd?

Aomd?

Can somone on the test tell me if it still works? I man with the 13.8 patch =)
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

When 13.7 was on test, people said that AOMD didn't work. However, when 13.7 went live, AOMD still worked for us on the live servers... so I'm not sure if the AOMD report from test will mean anything.

New Version

Originally posted by slimebot
    When 13.7 was on test, people said that AOMD didn't work. However, when 13.7 went live, AOMD still worked for us on the live servers... so I'm not sure if the AOMD report from test will mean anything.
    Well my versoion of aomd did not work on 13.7, I had to get a new version that MORB wrote.. THEN it worked =)
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

/me timidly raises her hand

Uh....what's AOMD?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Megabio
    Originally posted by Laeni
    /me timidly raises her hand

Uh....what's AOMD?

AOMD = Anarchy Online Mission Display. You can download it at Muzzleflash's Website.

The reason it worked with the 13.6 patch on the live and not on test is because they withdrew the change in mission packets which was going to be caused by the addition of new mission types.
    ~Chris

The 1.41 that MORB wrote didn't work on the live servers when 13.6 came.

The newest 1.5 (sorry can't remember who made it) seems to work fine on the live servers now.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Yup, my version worked only on test... And there's several upgraded version around now that works on live (the original version by muzzleflash still works on live btw)

Has anyone tried to install AOMD with windows XP, I have tried many times and keep getting the "No Network Card Detected" error....Yes I have a network card and a cable modem, but AOMD cant seem to find it........

AOMD with XP

Yes, I'm using AOMD with XP, works great for me.
    ----------------
    DaWicked
    Level 137 NT

Has anyone had a problem with AOMD where it installs fine, but when you bring it up and get missions it just stays blank?

Xasi

Yup I have that problem. Got a netwok card, got winpcap installed. Tried 3 versions of AOMD. None work just get a blank AOMD whenever I try to use it. Getting frustrated and annoyed with trying to find missions.

HELP!!!

Sunraven
    lvl119 ma
    Ragnarok Inc.

Megabio
    Originally posted by Wildraven
    Yup I have that problem. Got a netwok card, got winpcap installed. Tried 3 versions of AOMD. None work just get a blank AOMD whenever I try to use it. Getting frustrated and annoyed with trying to find missions.

HELP!!!

Sunraven
    lvl119 ma
    Ragnarok Inc.

Just having a network card doesn't work. You need a high speed internet access that is hooked up with the card.
    ~Chris

I play on both.

1.5 works on RK1 and RK2 Live servers, but NOT on Test

1.4.2 works on test but NOT on the live servers,

I just keep both on my desktop and minimize the game (windowed) wheneve I get missions and just select the appropriate version.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Well I just got AOMD and I must say it's awesome . I got 1.4.1 for test as I play on test most the time, but I do have a character on live (or 2 ) and I would like to use it with him.

I tried to start up regular AO and run AOMD but it doesn't seem to work. So anyone know how I can get AOMD to work for BOTH Live and Test?
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"