Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faolrin's Guid to Uber Psychology and 200 Shining Jobe Clusters

Reached 1222 today

With everything listed here plus some low QL Nova Dillon/Sekutek I was able to reach 1222 in Psychology. Not too shabby. If I had better QL Nova Dillon and 2 Anythings (for wrists) I could get 1225 (maybe 1226 because on int/sense dribble left over) but with a nice QL 250 UA - Espionage I would be at 1252.

Unfortunately this is bending over backwards! God I wish FC would figure out that we need a slight boost in Psychology.

Easiest thing they could do is add a modifier to the Briefcase of say +74 Psychology and make the Rasch Crystals right-hand AND left-hand. This would make the case much more useful considering that you have to actually have to hit something with it to get ANY benefit (psych-wise). Heck lower the dmg on either one if they feel it would be over-powering which I don't see how consider the dmg stats on both items.

Unin

How much ql200 Psychology tutoring device give you psychology?

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

ah, 50 points.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

I dont get it, i got everything in the thread, im nanomage with +17 vest and i can still only reach 1220 and thats absolutely max.... What is your secret?

You sure you have everything and that everything is the best QL you can find?

Do you have a Captain - Sugarfree Rum in your left-hand? Rasch Crystal V in the right?

Do you have a QL 240+ UA - Espionage, if you are trying to make 1250?

Have you reviewed the items listed on the other thread related to getting high psychology?

I had 2 points just disappear on me the other day and they still haven't come back. If you truly have everything, have the same stats, and the same buffs then maybe something else is wrong.

No i dont have a ql250 Espionage im in a small org withoput the possibility to use a ql250 espionage. I have all the other things listed though and according to Gandhi that should be enough for 1230. Thats what i was aiming for, but something in the equation seems flawed.

Well, Ghandi's post was originally before the odd changes to the Augmented OT Ring, which is why QL250 Org Advs are required now (or being an Agent). There may have been other changes I missed too .

You can use two OT rings and thats what im doing, i talked to Charles ingame last night as well and we came to the conclusion that my maxed and caped psychology seemed very low.

Arrow

You can go down to a ql193 implant, 1206 req. (or 194, 1212) I pushed it to 199 with ~1360 np which nanomage NTs/engys can beat easily.

I think Hermy went into hiding because people were bugging her too much.

And yeah they denerfed OT rings
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

With everything described in Faolrins equipment/implant/buff list but MINUS the QL 240+ UA - Espionage, plus:

1) 1x Captain - Sugarfree Rum (+2 Psych)
    2) 2x Anythings (one for each wrist) (+1 Psych DD)
    3) 2x QL 65 Nova Dillon Sleeves
    4) 1x QL 65 Nova Dillon Boots (+1 Psych with sleeves above)
    5) 1x Hacked Boosted-Graft: Enhanced Senses (+2 Psych)

I can get to 1226. I should have been able to get to 1227 or even 1228 with this entire setup but one day I lost 2 points in Psychology for no discernable reason.

Wearing my psychology equipment (implants and weapons too), my UNBUFFED stats in intelligense, sense. psychology are:

Intelligence Base: 512
    Intelligence Total: 664

Sense Base: 480
    Sense Total: 627

Psychology Base: 761
    Psychology Total: 1101

My BUFFED stats with everything we can self cast or use (ES graft, and tutoring) are:

Intelligence Base: 512
    Intelligence Total: 676

Sense Base: 480
    Sense Total: 654

Psychology Base: 766
    Psychology Total: 1226

Note - Refined Clusters are readily available and with some work we can get some extra points in Psychology but I don't currently use any Refined Implants to reach 1226.

Unin

My Psychology Setup - Auno

My Psychology Setup - Anarchy Mainframe
    Last edited by Auto; May 13th, 2003 at 07:03:54.

Originally posted by Thelcia
    Wreath of Insects (hiding atm along with Auto's Chirop Wing) +5 -- only useful to clan since it is a ring
    Is this the "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh" you are talking bout? If so is it ingame?
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Yes, that is what I was referring to. Aurocratt had been looking for it and hadn't found it in game, so I placed the other ring along with it in the *well maybe we'll find it* box.

No clue if it is in game. At this point, I don't think either have been found.

No dont think so either.. we are a little bunch that have been searching for it and the Ring of flying since 14.8, but no luck on us.. =/
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Another useful item...

Rat Catcher Goggles is another useful item for that last point
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Got my Psychology to 1047 at lvl 182.. without much of the fancy stuff (Solitus). I wont bother trying to get 1250.. thats impossible without going bankrupt :P
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

If anyone on rk2 can get 1250 psy send me a tell I am willing to pay you 10 mil to make one imp for me

/tell drroxxor

thanks

Just to let you know to put your crystals : a kind enf can easily buff your 1hb for more than 100 points using Brutal thugs and Thug's delight
    Thib - 218/15 Troxforcer - Slowly getting back in action.
    Jhec - 190/0 Nanogimp - retired for a moment.

Back to play Dec. 06 after 3yrs break, not sure i'll stay tho.

1HB is easy, the Melee Energy is the big problem. I just blew a bunch of IPs into Melee Energy.
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12