Thread: Well thnking nano's

Well thnking nano's

Hello,

I am newer to the guilds after returning after a long injury lay off.(back surgrey). I love my crat i love the calms and my nukes.

The part i like best is PET attacks i fire and then i can nuke if i get attacked i just calm it back off and let pet take over.

The one thing is the Speech lines i find useless execpt for the crit one.

Now my wish list for nanos:

1: a limo nano we buff out a limno or a high end vehicle looks nothing liek anything on rubika and it flys

Ql 100ish

2:buff nano to elevate the attack on our driods engs have them mps have them why not us

3:fade to darkness nano or something liek that teleports the group or jsut the crat out of harms way like to a room with no mobs or bag to the main entrance or where the elevator button is.

Just some basic ideas let me know what you think. Dont flame me to bad guys and galsi i just getting brave enough to do this in forums lol.

Forcext 125 crat
    Xtviper 173 MA
    whafuljack 55 enforcer

Crats have the 2nd nano already (Buffing AMS of pet) in the Gallant Hero line.

I just want a summon pet that looks like a human, preferably a butler.

"Go get him James!"

Ok, so I was just kidding

1. Everyone else would get so jealous they'd scream nerf crats right away. But the idea of profession restricted vehicles would be nice. Or better, no restrictions but reqs that goes with the profession

2. Like Reiella said.

3. Not a chance, that's just as rediculous as when people keep asking for portable XP save items.

Edit: And with FC's CC engine working like it does, that warp nano would surely place you outside the mission playfield anyway
    Last edited by Merette; Jun 1st, 2003 at 18:20:34.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

The idea of the limo is fun. It would be a ground vehicule with no real advantage, just for look and roleplaying purposes. So other classes could not say we are overpowered, cause we are already overpowered, arent we ?

An XP saver nano line would be cool too, but it has already been discussed and it seems to be difficult to implement it.