Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faolrin's Guid to Uber Psychology and 200 Shining Jobe Clusters

Faolrin's Guid to Uber Psychology and 200 Shining Jobe Clusters

OK, I've succesfully made 8 or 9 ql 200 Shining Jobe clusters on rk2. So it's time now to give some feedback to the crat community on how to do it. This took me 3 or 4 days to figure out, and it works pretty well.

First of all, im a lvl 200 NANO crat with maxed pscyhology, maxed nano programming, and maxed tutoring.

Here's what you need to wear:
    1. Shades of Lucubration
    2. 2 VTEs
    3. Clan or Omni Crat suit. (universal doesnt cut it)
    4. Chest item that buffs int. (I used azure chest for +8, but a PVH vet would be better at +20)
    5. Omni Armed Forces Pants (+10 sense)
    6. 2 ql200 Omni OT Rings
    7. 12 Fingered Graspers of Ljutor
    8. ql200 Rasch Crystal V
    9. Pioneer Backpack

Heres what you need to implant:
    1. eye implant: tutoring/intelligence/psychology
    2. Head implant: psychology/sense
    3. ear implant: psychology/intelligence
    4. chest implant: sense
    5. waste implant: sense

OK, now you need one of two things, you either need a +20 Luciens shades (yes they are dropping now off normal "caster" mobs in 150-200 msns) or you can inconveinance your guild and use a ql240+ Psychology Org Advantage.

Heres the method: (assuming you have installed a UA for pscyh)
    1. Equip your pioneer backpack
    2. Tutor your pscyhology with a ql 200 tutoring device
    3. Buff yourself with pscyhology expertise/authority figure/int boost/sense boost/ and enhanced senses if you can get it.
    4. Take your pioneer off and equip your crat suit,

Once you've done all of that, you should have somewhere around 1230 pscyhology. Wait wait, 1230 isnt 1250....yea your right. However 1230 is plenty enough to build a ql 196 Implant.

So go ahead and make your ql 196 Shining Jobe implant made before your tutoring runs out. Now go back to a Surgery clinic and implant/buff your Nano Programming until you have 1100+. This is pretty easy to do.

Ok now take the other two clusters that you wish to install into your shining Jobe Implant and put in the FADED IMPLANT first. This will make the implant ql 199. Now put in your bright implant, and viola, you have yourself a ql 200 implant with a shining jobe cluster.

Notes:
    1. you can do this without UAs if you find a pair of mister luciens shades, that will get you enough to build a 195 implant which will also push up to a 200 with at least 1100 NP skill.

2. if you used BOTH a UA and a +20 luciens shades you could get to that magic 1250 number and stop having to go implant NP to push the implant to 200.

3. be careful if someone asks you to put a bright or a faded into a ql 220 implant while you are buffed and implanted with pscyh. your uber skills will make that implant a 221 which is a bitch on treatment.

4. i apologize a for a couple weeks ago. I said that the Omni Armed Forces Tank Armor was better then the crat suit in that it added +25 instead of +24 like the crat suit. Well, the crat suit also buffs int and sense both by 15. This gets us an extra 3 psychology or so which means our crat suit buffs psychology in total by about 27.

5. to equip that rasch crystal 5 i had to sacrafice about 100k IP into melee energy and 1hb. only raise it high enough so that you can get it on with a 132 wrangle which will buff both skills. that should save you some IP.

Conclusion: Crats are uber, well except maybe those crazy atrox ones *cough autocratt cough*

Have fun fellas.
    Dictator

Hehe, now gimme my Rasch V back! And which Atrox crat told you about the Omni Suit?
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

hmm, fair enough. but you aint getting this cyrstal back
    Dictator

Doh! NINJA!!!

Hehe, got another one anyway which I'll probably give to Unin.
    Current PvP Armor Setup

4) The nuke changes

A couple other things to consider, and likely needed if clan.

Counterfeit Omni Eapulet (I think this is +5?, clan only)
    Wreath of Insects (hiding atm along with Auto's Chirop Wing) +5 -- only useful to clan since it is a ring

UA int/sense - this is +18 I think at 250
    Nova Dillon (sleeves/boots), 2nd choices are Kirch and Sekutek
    Rat Catcher Goggles +8 sense
    2x anythings

Then again, I think clanners on RK2 would rather head over to ICC and bug Faol than go through this

I would not go through all this just to make Jobe implants :P
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

welp, as im the only one on rk2 that can make said implants...ive made over 150m doing them

and ya know, i kinda find it fun doing stuff that no one thought we could do
    Dictator

I was only able to get mine to 1133 at level 186. Level 200 here I come!
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Well I've got Luciens shades and Ljotur graspers, all I need now are some refined Psychology clusters and Faolrin will have some competition on RK2.

Unin

Woot Atrox too!

1230 is all you need for QL 196's? Now you've done it, even an Atrox crat can reach 1230 by level 199 with UAs.

And I think a QL 195 is good enough, getting it to QL 199 is almost in every case the same benefit as a QL 200. I've seen Silars power push just one QL 194 Shining Imp +3 QLs.
    Current PvP Armor Setup

4) The nuke changes

195 can be pushed to 200 as well, i think i mentioned that in my guide

also, with +20 lucien shades i can now make ql 200 imps without the use of any org advantages at all
    Dictator

Any idea what mobs drop the Luc shades?

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

crat mobs in 150 to 200 msns. pretty often.
    Dictator

Just my luck then, I have not seen a single crat mob so far on my missions.

Originally posted by Charles
    Any idea what mobs drop the Luc shades?
    Nugget does whose on an 18hour spawn in clondkye just south east of grid term i think.
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

he means luciens shades, not the shades of lucubration. something tells me that charles knows where the shades of lucubration drop.
    Dictator

Gonna add in a few things here cause i am currently trying to achive this on a ql200 solitus/clan crat, little changes here and there go like this

anythingsx3 , takeoff your token board, put one there and on each wrist

Nova Dillion armor - This armor not only adds sense but it adds intel also

Band of snake skin- this crat only ring makes up for a little bit of the differance not haveing the +20 rings that the ot get

High commander of tir rign - obviously this is a clan only item but it provides some intel as well as sense

other things i am trying is avoiding useing the crystals and useing a Krutt waltzing queen special

heres a image from auno's beta config which i was useing to help me out. here
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees

RK2

Originally posted by Ghandi
    he means luciens shades, not the shades of lucubration. something tells me that charles knows where the shades of lucubration drop.
    gahh i am so stupid on 2 hours of sleep, i should of understood that.
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees

RK2

I am sooo happy, agents have it much easier *smiles*
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

I got my luciens shades at general team mission, just general mob drop and same go Hadulf's specs (max nano 200 and np +20)

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast