Thread: < 5th BureauCon > @ Reet's Retreat, March 2, 21:00 GMT, RK1

< 5th BureauCon > @ Reet's Retreat, March 2, 21:00 GMT, RK1

Event: 5th Rubi-Ka BureauCon

Place: Reet's Retreat, Fireplace Room

Date: March 2nd, 2002.

Time: 21:00 GMT (1pm Pacific Standard Time)

Dimension: Rubi-Ka 1

Who may attend?: Anyone interested in disscussing about issues pertaining to the bureaucrat profession with peers.

A list of the topics will be put up as soon as I finish the scripting for them
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

<bump> Comon, I know there are more than 20 bureaucrats out there on Rubi-Ka 1
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Convention

Originally posted by Charles
    <bump> Comon, I know there are more than 20 bureaucrats out there on Rubi-Ka 1
    I will be there

Amanite

My friend Dahlea will be attending, if events do not stop her
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Destinie will be there. She'll have to add a couple more levels tonight in order to have the comp lit to grid to Newland but she'll BE there.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Event Calendar..

Hey Charles, try posting this event on the new event calendar, much easier for people to use... it's at: http://www.AnarchyOLine.com

Thanks
    -UrbelT