Thread: PvP Title Bug

PvP Title Bug

Let me start this off by saying i have(had) the novice title and was about 300+ kills into it, and have plenty of witnesses to agree with it.

So im in 2ho having some fun pvping with all my buds, doing pretty good, losing people on both sides of the conflict, but overall im liking it. At one point i go outside, didnt see how many people there were, got rooted, couldnt cast mk shield cuz of the ncu problem with normal shield, and die. Ok big deal, just one death, hell not like this is a first time. Waiting for reclaim, press F1, and in shock, see the gimped Apprentice title above my name. How is this possible, no one was grey there, i had hundreds of kills into Neophyte, and im knocked down into Apprentice.

I know Novices have died who probably werent even close as to how far in i was, and havent lost there title. I also know a Neophyte who has died numerous times and not lost the title.

This has happened to Dankman and Snarf as well (send them tells and ask them yourselves) who are also atrox, again not sure if that has anything to do with this bug.

Basically i want my title back, yes, i should of lost a bit on my title, but knocked down to apprentice? i dont think so.

I will be posting this in PvP conflict and Game-play bugs, and will bump this every single day untill i get a post from a FC rep telling me what this is.

I'll stop bumping this since the post in pvp conflict is getting attention.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=12509

which is found there