Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP Title Bug

congrats on novice fry didnt se u got it

blah

screw all of you and your damn titles.

hehe

Its not that id quit because im pissed about it. Its that its the only thing left in the game that has any fun to me, and that HAD a goal to me. But i hope atleast we're told how the hell this think works.

Lol had this bug happen to me for a short time in MMD for some reason a apprentice omni jumped me, and attacked me and with the luck of Conan(The big guy who swings a sword around has so much dumb luck he takes on army single handly cause soemthing werid always happen to save him ) I manged (after flurry) to get seven crits of him with my rider and a 900 dimach
    (And dimach yes I know its dark blue for Adv but I love the woooshness of it)

Well I went to 3rd person and was camming around my head when I noticed Hey! I'm an Apprentice! WTF? My Adv having no title I knew little about it got an idea

I having no use for titles(At least on my Adv) deside(as I was hard up for money) Said Hey! I can make money off of this, I could take a fall!(Fixed Fight )

Well anyway the (I was 62 at the time) grid was not to far away I zoned in intending to get a bidding war going in Omni-1(This was 2 weeks before amnystey ended)
    and once I zoned I saw, Hey! I'm not an Apprentice anymore!

Grr oh well I zoned back into MMD and saw, Wait! my title back!

Well it stayed like that no matter where I went untill finaly I zoned in newland and my title went away for good.

The ultimate title need to be make your own

Master Of All Leets!

Bleh someone fight meeeeeeeeeeee..

Novice for 3 and a half months now.... its getting a tad annoying

lol

ive died 3 times since, Guess i got about 3 more months of being Novice.

Back at lvl 80 or so when i was apprentice i lost it whamo back to Freshman in one kill..... Id have to say the system is royally screwed

Originally posted by Zerosignal
    Bleh someone fight meeeeeeeeeeee..

Novice for 3 and a half months now.... its getting a tad annoying

lol

ive died 3 times since, Guess i got about 3 more months of being Novice.

Back at lvl 80 or so when i was apprentice i lost it whamo back to Freshman in one kill..... Id have to say the system is royally screwed
    I can fight you!

It's 100% sure you kill me, soldiers are the no 1 prof in PvP so I doubt I have no chance at all, but who cares? I play cuz I wanna have fun, not cuz I care about a title! (I die way to much for that:P)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Yeah and I cant seem to get my title back.

I killed someone and lost it? Since when you you get penalized for killing?

And i have killed plent of rookies today, just not one title.
    ;/

I killed u.
    I have novice atm and had it when i killed u.
    From my experiencee loosing in pvp to a player
    with similar title, makes u loose alot of pvp points
    often ur title at apprentice or above.

Claire

wow thats pretty sucky, would hope that my kills on syrah would do that =\. Anyway when i said i was gunna bump this till i get an official word, i meant it.

*bump*

Talking :)

Maybe Neo title you get from killing Snarf Both neo's got it off him. Anyway like to know why I dont get pvp points from killing people sometimes.. Doesn't say reward granted or anything. I'm not teamed at all. I did all the damage on them and they die yet no points.
    Last edited by Blanch; Feb 25th, 2002 at 02:52:53.

Blanch, think that's because they did lose 10% exp. I noticed the same thing at the aces. Lot of kills, no message.

Question hmm

Well you should get Target didn't lose enough to grant reward or you can loot remains to show you got pvp points off target. From my understanding if your under attack and you /term you still lose points.

yea it will (or should, if u actually got the kill) say you can loot these remains, ive done it plenty of times lol

Angry

If any of you guys finds my apprentice title that i lost due to to a crash plz return it a.s.a.p. I'd be more than happy to patrol mort as a thank you. hehe

lol hairdo. I do remember getting my novice title off of you, and i think you got bumped to rookie... Im wondering if maybe its the same idea as how i got bumped back.

I seem to be eternally stuck at freshman... I have killed I guess what I think as 50 or so, died probably 15 times.. But I don't keep track as I am just starting to get into PvP more and more. I know that I have gotten credit for killing a few higher level characters. Seoman, Snarf, have been two of my kills of note. (mind you these weren't solo, I just happen to do the most damage). I'll be happy with Rookie. But I bet I will get it and lose it pretty fast I bet.

Just out of curisoty as we have no idea on the PVP gauge(two kills till the next level or whatever it is)

Has anyone tried this?

Get a char, Go to MMD, Have the person who wants the title(Lets call him BOB)

He stands rigth in the 20 area

You save right there, hop in take the fall,

Resurrect 40 seconds later, run over let him smack you down agian

Repeat untill you got Necro

Now I'm guessing that you don't get as much for killing the same person but has anyone ever tried this before?

3 reasons:

a) you don't get credit for killing ppl under rez shock.
    b) killing untitled people give so SMALL of an advance that it's debatable it has any effect at novice or higher
    c) this is just lame

Anyway, I've seen similar stupid crap like you all describe here. For instance, kill someone, lose Rookie, DIE, and gain it back at the reclaim.

There is either a really complicated formula in there somewhere or, something IS messed up. It almost seems like there's a negative number where a positive number should be (sign change) in some bizarre circumstances.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

doh

first of all u didnt had 300 kills into neophyte at all, and secondly i killed snarf two times right before syrah did that day she got neophyte from snarf.
    so..........................................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast