Thread: Visions ? Dreams ? Prophecy ?!?

Visions ? Dreams ? Prophecy ?!?

I've seen Rubi-Ka... she is alive. I've seen her dance through the stars. My dreams fortell of her changeing.... I'm afraid for the non-believers.... *shakes violently* The time is drawing near.... choice wisely your path of life... she will judge you !!!
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Oh no... another nanobutt going mad....

must be in the family. His nephew Tifanyx also had some serious mental issues.
    Why not shorten the whole process of having o listen to ever more frequent mad rantings of him by putting Buggy out of his misery?

*runs off to get a gun*

"Hold still, Buggy. This won't hurt... much..."

Re: Visions ? Dreams ? Prophecy ?!?

Originally posted by BugLight
    I've seen Rubi-Ka... she is alive. I've seen her dance through the stars. My dreams fortell of her changeing.... I'm afraid for the non-believers.... *shakes violently* The time is drawing near.... choice wisely your path of life... she will judge you !!!
    So, what was in that malfunctioning chip?

Is it possible there was something in the chip that was controlling my mind and now is controlling yours??

You told me you destroyed the chip! Maybe when you destroyed it, it wasn't completely disabled!?!?

-Tifanyx

Judgement day huh?

cuckoo! cuckoo!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

All medical scans show no abnormalities... Just weird dreams perhaps... either way.... I'm worried.
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Sounds like you nonbelivers are going to hell where you will be devoured by satans nanobots and liqified by the boilin notum at the center of rubi ka

Mock me as you will.... I know there is something beyond these dreams....

--- there were shadowrift shrines all around me... oddly marked, the likes I have never seen... Bodies layed everywhere in a strange armor.... My body began to ache from an over surge of notum.... I couldn't control it.... I collapsed.... ----

I don't understand whats wrong... These dreams keep reoccuring and each time its like another piece of the puzzle is added but 2 more are removed....
    -

"Collapsing? Notum Surges?"

Sorroe doesn't like the sound of that at all.

"Buggy I have to agree with Tifanyx. I think another, more thorough exam is in order."

Kristin "Sorroe" Clyburn
    Advisor, First Light
    A world of made is not a world of born --- pity poor flesh and trees, poor stars and stones, but never this fine specimen of hypermagical ultraomnipotence. We doctors know a hopeless case if --- listen: there's a hell of a good universe next door; let's go - e. e. cummings

I'm always open to exams from you or sorroe
    -

/me listens for the snapping of the latex glove and the command "bend over"!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Oh geez I've heard this before when Shizara was running around saying it. You Nanomages really need some warm milk and a hug, maybe you'll stop having doomsday dreams.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

It will not be "doomsday" for all.... atleast not the way I see it... All may live, but they may become there true selves...
    -

True self, huh?
    Hope it beats short and bald.

You nanomages really should get your feet down on the ground.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability