Thread: Blue Blobs still after 6 months!!

Blue Blobs still after 6 months!!

I have had this game on my computer since beta, and for 6 months now I have been getting Blue Blods in chests. Yep about 20 % of the things I find are blue blobs.

Can FC please for the love of god please fix this. I men I have been patient, but its been so long.

FIX the blue Blods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa man, I haven't seen a blue blob in a looong time. 20% of the chests in your missions? Do you always draw the same kind of missions? What are your settings?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Blue blobs are particularly nasty - and deadly - on Test. With 13.81 if you got one and tried to delete it you crashed the server - seriously - and when it came back up it wass still in your inventory. If you try to sell it the same happens. The only way I have been able to get rid of them was to store them in the bank and give them to an ARK.

With 13.84 it doesn't crash the whole server anymore but it crashes the person handling the blob, so I suspect they are trying to work this bug (and a few others) out before releasing this on live.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Yeah but he or she seems to be talking about the live server and s/he shouldn't be getting so many blue blobs at this date. That's why I ask if s/he was always drawing the same kind of missions--in other words trying to pin down where the problem might be.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Are you talking about "NoName" items? I just saw my first one in a long time when I put my apartment key in the bank. Seems that while it's in the bank, it's a blue blob, but when I take it out and put it into my inventory, it turns back into an apartment key.
    MY FRIENDS WILL KILL U!

rerun your speedread. The new item graphics probably havent been updated in your speedread files.

I havent found a blue blob item in MONTHS (well cept for that ot basic weapons machine i found in a chest but thats cause it doesn't have an icon)

Well at least you can handle you 'noname' items.

I have one in the bank. it was a backpack filled with weapons. now it is a 'noname' that I can't remove from the bank.

And since items can't be used from the bank, I cant access the weapons.

I talked to an ark about this, and he said they are working on it. I hope that means fixing the gfx bug, and not removed all 'noname' items from the game
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate