Thread: A new but old org has risen and came back Clan Intellagece Agency(recruting ((rk-2))

A new but old org has risen and came back Clan Intellagece Agency(recruting ((rk-2))

About 5 months ago the org Clan Intellengence Agency(CIA) disbanded. It was lead by Opifx who now left the game. After he left his guild fell appart. I was a high ranked member of CIA. Now i have remade the CIA and am incharge of it with Jasni as my Co-boss. This is a RP guild focosed on keeping crime out of clan area's. If you would like to join please send a /tell to Jasni or Cheesecrunch and one of us will interveiw you!

Perhaps you could first correct the typo in your name...

As far as I know "Intellagece" dont mean anything. The word you looking for is prolly "Intelligence" as in CIA "Central Intelligence Agency".

www.m-w.com when in doubt

Dumdidum...

Zarch and da chars

Originally posted by Zarch
    Perhaps you could first correct the typo in your name...

As far as I know "Intellagece" dont mean anything. The word you looking for is prolly "Intelligence" as in CIA "Central Intelligence Agency".

www.m-w.com when in doubt

Dumdidum...

Zarch and da chars

Prolly??

Pot, Kettle, Black ??
    ?

CIA huh?

Won't be the same without Oppyfix, Destiare, Aryena/Axani, Maddisa, Clarisstia, Kittykiss or Bubbleloo.

The CIA fell apart because of 'Oppy's mysterious and unsolved murder/kidnapping. Aryena was left with the leadership responsibility, but was also mysteriously killed. Last thing we heard of Destiare was that she was shot down in her yalm.

Bubbleloo took suicide after brutally beaten Kittykiss inches from death, but she's ok now.

By the time I got to know Oppyfix, Cheesecrunch weren't in CIA, you were either kicked out, or left, the story is unclear.

I heard Jasni left aswell, and joined omni-tek...

Where will this end.....

Prolly isnt word either but it is still commonly used abbrevation for word probably which you most likely knew already but just wanted to nitpick anyways

Oh well

Zarch and da chars