Thread: looking to do buisness Omni

Cool looking to do buisness Omni

To the point we wish to make contact with a member or members of omni tech with a simple trade in mind we supply information or items valuble to Omnis operations inside clan territory in return for a monetary reward and or items that we can use.
    Contact us here leave a name and we will arrange a meeting.

How convenient that the clan traitors now actually advertise their services...

Omni-med has little need for your help, I think, but I'll certainly make sure that staff memebers I works with in departments like omni pol and the armed forces are aware of your offer.

Assuming that some other backstabber in your confederacy hasn't slain you by the time we try to employ you...
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

thank you doctor

Your assistance in this matter is much appreciated dear doctor and has already proven fruitful. Perhaps we can do buisness in the future. You might be interested in some medical data recently aquired by my associates...

Indeed?

I usually restrict my interest to lab research, and only occasionally leave Omni-Med, when my research into eugenics makes it necessary to collect data in the field. However I am always interested in...broadening my appeal, so to speak.

I am hard to find, but you can leave me a message on my answer phone on RK-2 and I'll get back to you to make arrangements, if necessary.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.