Thread: Why I play in Window Mode....

Why I play in Window Mode....

thanks to al lthe wonderful bugs I usually find myself with a few minutes (12 actually seeing as the mob was falling he was able to insta cast a nice 12minute root on me)

during my battle I find I can NOT use my health stims.

Can NOT loot the corpse

In fact, right click just got *removed* from my game.

....until of course I play the target the door target myself wastenanocastinganotherbuffonmyself so I can use right click again to use nano/health kits.

Thank teh gods I was not in a life n death situation RELYING on those health stims I spend LOTS of gd credits on buying!

I truly widsh I had even HALF of the nano init of these mobs to instantaneously cast root, movement enhancement, projectile magnet ALL THE WHILE getting off a couple of shots!!!!

think each time a bug takes a few minutes of my time *they all add up to many hours) I will make a spam post here. Then, maybe then you will see how gd frustrating/annoying/boring/repitive all this ****e together becomes!

PLEASE

take the gd 12 minute run debuff instacasting nanos off the mobs or prevent them casting it AS THEY DIE!

gd frign annoying!

thx bugs wasting RL time....

here's another favourite.....

using the treatment machine in the shop.....I get my nice dose of treatment to put in my comp lit implants.

I put my allowed NCUs.....on a 5 slot belt which takes a LONG time.....I get the treatment is now available in the process of doing this.

I fhinish up the NCU upgrade and now want to swap back to my original implants.......HALLELUJAH!!!!! ACCESSING IMPLANTS REQUIRES TECH. SUPERVISION! YEAH

ZOne to clear the bug, come back......You MUST wait 4 min 45 secs to usethis skill again!

LOVE THIS PURE AND UTTER WASTE OF OUR TIME DUE TO BUGS!!!

...sits and surfs pr0n while waiting for treatment to be made avaialble again.....