Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why PvP should just be turned off from Lv 75-130.

Re: Dont stand a changs in hell beating a chatter 50 lvl u

Originally posted by Mrengi
    So, i am egnineer lvl 154 and i dont stand a changes in hell off beting any chater arund 110 they can root pet they can attack by nanomage breed whit . i will never and have never get the plasure of PvP cous w seply cant pvp if u think ur situation is bad that some one 50 -60 lvl abouv u can attack well see my then, i can get my ass kickt by any one 100-200 lvl and i still onely have one changes to make it RUN!!!!!!!!! (whit my 700+ in run speed unbuff i make it a good chages)
    Well if your evades and ACs are where they should be for your level I'd be shooting you for 15pts damage with a QL 158 Nova, maybe 17pts with the 177 Nova I can use now. I'm guessing it would take me a LONG time to kill you at that rate. Take your HP divide it by 20pts and multiply that number by 3 seconds and that is how many seconds it would take me to kill you without any healing on your part. Trust me, you can go kill level 75-100s now. I hear you about the rooters that needs to be fixed with something but since I can't root your bot you'd only take about 300 pts damage from me before I'm dead or running away.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Sad? no not really, the lvl 155+ soldiers have worked and lvled to be best, why shouldn't everyone else have to do the same?
    I pressed the buttom 10,000 times to get where i am today! Everyone else should have to press the button 10,000 times too!

-Xira Arien

Everyone above 75 is fearful of being whacked by a 150 or slightly lower. That's why you don't see them popping their faces in much. I should know, I'm one of those that avoids 2ho like a plauge. Unless I see Quiz, or the rest there, then we stand around wondering where all the Omni's are. Same if I see Orbakey again in MMD. I cheated him out of killing me once, and he already nailed me there. That's why so many people make twinks the second time around to whoop arse.

Nice joke Meligant, hope your ganking is fun. My soldier already has the TMS MKX crystal.... All I need is that tasty 200 Nova ready... I have the 160 Flashpoint in my bank... a 161 Heavy Gamma Beamer...

But I'd rather PvP at a lower level and just count all the shotgun/senpai coat users, and the ones that aren't.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12