Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help I've Been Kidnapped!

Originally posted by Peekaboom
    LOL that was almost cute. He so went out of his way for that one huh? All of a sudden I'm diseased but in previous posts I was screwable. It makes no difference to me. Oh and the roleplaying was really sarcasm, I've never posted in this section before. Wow almost 3000 posts. Where do you find the time to jerk off? I'll keep it short and simple I wont bring science into this as you did because as far as I'm concerned you were the glitch in evolution.
    Glitch in evolution that has you foaming at the mouth. Face it, you got pwned hard and now you're grasping for straws to reclaim dignity which you never really had in the first place. So if I'm a glitch, what does that make you? An abhorition? A throw back?

Screwable? Well I thought I named my penis after you. Keeping that in mind, was I saying you were screwable or my penis? Heh, think through things before you type another weak ass response. You're beginning to bore me with your tired replies

Originally posted by Peekaboom
    Where do you find the time to jerk off?
    It's a sad tale, but I haven't been able to at all lately. Doctor says I shouldn't lift heavy things. But seeing as you already look like a donkey or mule, maybe you can do the job of one as well and take that burden off my hands? Wait, what am I saying? You'd probably suck at being a mule almost as bad as you suck at flaming. Or existing.

I'm beginning to think you weren't kidnapped at all, but rather trapped in your misconceived and hastily implemented fantasy world in which you're something more than the worthless, waste of space copycat clone you are in the real world. Or any other world for that matter.

To quote Peekaboo (who's name you probably ripped off, as little about your personality is more than a rehash of 10 better flamers than you could ever hope to be): "Is it time for your meds or mine?"

*yawns* come up with better material little girl. I'll be here waiting. Hmm, I'm probably incorrectly assuming you're a girl in the first place. Something tells me you're a little boy with a female character and a brand new one-handed keyboard.

To whoever supposedly kidnapped Peekaboo: Release her at once so we can all sing in unison "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?"

"Hey, what's that sound?"

Sounds like

YOU JUST GOT PWNED AGAIN!

But hey, try again. They say the third time's a charm, but with you I'm thinking it'll just be a bore. Speaking of which, it's time to wake your mother up. I'm sure she's going to be a bore as well.
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Apr 29th, 2003 at 22:39:53.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

/me tries to pronounce 'pwn'.

/me sound like a horse that very much disagrees with someone on some issue

/scratch

/me walks away

I say "pownzed" personally, but I've heard some people say "ownzed". Meh, s'all good.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

"Pawned" works for me, Or "Pizzawned" if I'm feeling especially flash. Either is often preceeded by "Booyah".

Yeah, Emmi's gotten me saying Pizzowned and booyah recently....

Pizzowned is decent but it pales in comparison to the direct "Pow! In your face!" sound of Booyah. Grats at helping to keep "Booyah" alive Uwen and Emilie, hardly anyone says it anymore.

uhh....deacon just totally obliterated the competition.

Deacon: 140349
    Other...pokemon...person: -24

:O
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Shuldrich
    Pizzowned is decent but it pales in comparison to the direct "Pow! In your face!" sound of Booyah. Grats at helping to keep "Booyah" alive Uwen and Emilie, hardly anyone says it anymore.
    Well I wonder if we can do some sort of Revivialist party for Booyah eh?

Woulden't be a bad idea, if bellbottoms and 1950's diner furniture came back in style why can't Booyah? We'll need a catchy slogan though, can't get people interested in a revival without good marketing after all.

deagon:To whoever supposedly kidnapped Peekaboo: Release her at once so we can all sing in unison "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?"

sorry forgot how to quote
    anyway, hahhaha, deacon is ruthless >.>

Originally posted by Shuldrich
    Woulden't be a bad idea, if bellbottoms and 1950's diner furniture came back in style why can't Booyah? We'll need a catchy slogan though, can't get people interested in a revival without good marketing after all.

" Booyah! ..... Its back!"

:P Ok, gimme a day and I'll have something better

Originally posted by MissMaul
    uhh....deacon just totally obliterated the competition.

Deacon: 140349
    Other...pokemon...person: -24

:O
    Who says that I was trying to flame??? I was just making a simple statement... There is no way in hell that anyone else would be able to be as good as the Deacon, so I don't even try.
    The docta is back. Now turn your head and cough

LOL @ coming back a day later to find a novel on deacon's behalf. The difference is he probably takes a lot of time on his replys. *Claps* I hope you're not holding your breath for a trophy lol.

Booyah?!?!? :P I personally prefer PADOW how u like me now
    Mankind is Technology's bitch.

Heheheh, funny post.

2 Comments.

1: Don't flatter yourself Peekamon or Peekachu or however you spell it, Deaky would **** a horse if he could catch it.

2: I was JUST about to voice my oppinion about peekabo's real gender (MALE) when i read Deaky's last post :P

OOC

Originally posted by Uwen
    :P Ok, gimme a day and I'll have something better
    /assist Uwen

-Booya! Again!
    -Booya! II!
    -Son of Booya!
    -Booya! In your face again!
    -Booya! Never left ya!
    -Booya! Better the second time!
    -Booya! Leftovers!
    -Booya! This aint yo momma's taunt anymore, foo!
    -Booya! Just like momma used to make!
    -Booya! New and improved!
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

- Booyah! Comin' back in a big way
    - It slices, it dices, always handy around the house, it's BOOYAH!
    - P|=|34|2 73|=| |300y4|=|!!!11!1
    - Come alive with the Booyah generation
    - Where's the Booyah?
    - Booyah pwnz pwnz.
    - Booyah brings back your dead ancestors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12