Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help I've Been Kidnapped!

Talking Help I've Been Kidnapped!

Help I've been kidnapped! I don't know where I am, I'm not sure who has kidnapped me, but I assume it was a clanner. SAVE ME!
    Mankind is Technology's bitch.

mwuahaha ..
    I'm not quite done with you yet!

Didymus laughs maniacally as he slams shut the door to his cellar and locks it up.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

*scratches her head, un able to locate the cry, and continues on her way*

=P

What has Peeka gotten herself into this time...

Maybe he'll teach you some manners! Probably what got you into this into the first place...

Seeing as I don't know the exact facts, and Didy's seeming pretty evil, I guess I'll just hope poor Peeka is in fact the victim and take her side.

If only I knew where Didy's cellar was, you'd be out in no time! Unfortunately, I'm ignorant of his location as well as the situation leading up to this possible crime, so it looks like I'll just be taking an intellectual stance on the subject. Somebody will get you out Peeka!

... But it's not going to be this bar- and tower-whore =D

*drinks, shoots things, and imagines Peeka tied up*
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Re: Help I've Been Kidnapped!

Originally posted by Peekaboom
    Help I've been kidnapped! I don't know where I am, I'm not sure who has kidnapped me, but I assume it was a clanner. SAVE ME!
    Always picking on the clanners.... shame on you. What if it was neutral?? or maybe it is even an omni-tek conspiracy to rid the corporation of people with names that sound like a Pokemon....
    The docta is back. Now turn your head and cough

Hawkeye4070203050, Sorry to burst your bubble but my name wasn't Pokemon influenced. I think that's just your guilty conscience for being a Pokemon card collector. Your secret is safe with me kid! Some people get it, some people don't. I however don't feel obligated to explain to every generic bastard!

Stexer, I love you too! Manners? I've heard about those before. Are they any good? I can't imagine them acomplishing anything. I'll look into it. Thanks for the attempt of playing hero. Didymus admits to kidnapping me so lets give him the credit. Although I don't believe Didymus is capable of kidnapping someone as fiesty such as myself he admits to it so punish him! *ROFL* at Stexer. [You're everywhere Stexer.]

Evalissa, do you have lice?

Talking

Yup, im coverd with them

*smiles, feeling the weight of peekaboom's lithe body on top of him*

AND IM NEVER LETTING HER GO EITHER!!

oooh that's the spot baby!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I'm flattered that THEDEACON has decided to name his penis after me. I mean that ranks pretty damn high doesn't it?
    Last edited by Peekaboom; Apr 29th, 2003 at 20:42:07.

How did you find out about my dirty little secret?!?!?

btw, I never said you based your name on Pokemon, I said it sounded like Pokemon. There are so many of those little red-headed step childs to smack around that start with *Peeka*

I'm sure that is not actually the way you spell it, but it sounds like it.
    The docta is back. Now turn your head and cough

Although I don't believe Didymus is capable of kidnapping someone as fiesty such as myself he admits to it so punish him!
    Pft.
    Not capable of kidnapping.
    That's not what I .. ehr, think ..

Didymus suddenly gets that slightly puzzled, uneasy look.
    .. That was Peekaboom, wasn't it?
    Didymus carefully opens the door to his cellar and flicks on the lightswitch.
    Didymus gasps!!
    Last edited by Didymus; Apr 29th, 2003 at 07:46:28.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

I'm flattered that THEDEACON has decided to name me after his penis. I mean that ranks pretty damn high doesn't it?
    What ranks pretty high? The naming or ...
    Oh never mind, I'm Atrox, give me some pie..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

so many dirty comments to make, so little time.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID PENIS!!! MY INNOCENT EARS ARE NOW CORRUPT.

I'm flattered that THEDEACON has decided to name me after his penis. I mean that ranks pretty damn high doesn't it?
    ./me ponders the meaning of this statement.

So, Deacon named his little guy Peekaboom, then he named you Peekaboom?

./me figures it out.

Ah, okay. She mean't to say:

Originally posted by Peekaboom, corrected by Tifanyx
    I'm flattered that THEDEACON has decided to name his penis after me. I mean that ranks pretty damn high doesn't it?

There, thats muich better.

PEEKA PEEKA! PEEKABOOM!

Pika?

Wink

The sheep ARE ANGRY! Well now that I've started a riot...

Hawkeye34230897420, it has never reminded me of Pokemon. Like I said before, your card collection is really none of my concern. As far as me being red headed, you obviously have nothing else to go on.

Didymus, I'm sure you are capable of kidnapping, however kidnapping me is a different story. I'm no ideal victim.

Jokser, Atrox's are huggable! I somehow truely believe you are confused though so I'll explain what I meant as a freebie to you, next time I charge. He implied I was on top of him. That was obviously him jerking off. So therefore he is calling his penis Peekaboom, named after me. For someone to name their penis after me is an honor. However, I retract that statement because I've come to realize that his isn't very big. >:P

Tifanyx, you haven't quite figured it out yet but I'll assume you aren't really that stupid and just went that route for the sake of Penis itself.

Dear Thedeacon,
    I'm sorry to inform you that we have recieved your post. I cannot give you credit for these lame jokes for we have found no humor in them.

Sincerely,
    Peekaboom
    P.S.
    SAY MY NAME BITCH

LMFAO I just read my typo Tifany...and corrected it...sorry hun.

Whee, Peekaboom think Atrox are huggable!! YES!!!

Oh, if you want something _big_ named after you, just say so....

Much better than a puny Nanomage..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

The sheep ARE ANGRY! Well now that I've started a riot...

Hawkeye34230897420, it has never reminded me of Pokemon. Like I said before, your card collection is really none of my concern. As far as me being red headed, you obviously have nothing else to go on.

Didymus, I'm sure you are capable of kidnapping, however kidnapping me is a different story. I'm no ideal victim.

Jokser, Atrox's are huggable! I somehow truely believe you are confused though so I'll explain what I meant as a freebie to you, next time I charge. He implied I was on top of him. That was obviously him jerking off. So therefore he is calling his penis Peekaboom, named after me. For someone to name their penis after me is an honor. However, I retract that statement because I've come to realize that his isn't very big. >:P

Tifanyx, you haven't quite figured it out yet but I'll assume you aren't really that stupid and just went that route for the sake of Penis itself.

Dear Thedeacon,
    I'm sorry to inform you that we have recieved your post. I cannot give you credit for these lame jokes for we have found no humor in them.

Sincerely,
    Peekaboom
    P.S.
    SAY MY NAME BITCH

LOL seems Pika Pika is upset

Truth is, you only wish you could ride this lightning /adjust (hence all the attempted cyber tells you've sent me), but I'd rate my chances of catching space crabs from a skank like yourself would range somewhere between "highly probable" and "set an appointment at the free clinic ahead of time".

However, I hope that one day you finally get the orgasm that will convince you that world isn't as dark as you perceive it to be, but the chances of you finding such an experience, apart from experimentations with mechanical objects, is negligible.

Now as for who would kidnap you, you are implying first of all that you are equal to or greater than the value of the oxygen and water molecules that you would ingest while in captivity, and the lost revenue from your lucrid streetwalking career would exceed the cost of rent in whatever hole you're currently confined to (wow, great roleplaying btw. You've been kidnapped, put in an unknown location.....With a computer and Internet access. Dumbass.)

Nevertheless the space that you consume could be put to better use storing clothes, toxic waste or naked pictures of Bea Arthur.

Now sit your tired and homely ass down, cuz

WHOOPS, YOU JUST GOT PWNED!

But don't cry, I'm sure your mother still loves you. She loves lots of people from what I hear. If you like, I can drag her out of my bed and have her tell you herself.

Loves and hugglez!

-Deac
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Apr 29th, 2003 at 21:41:21.

LOL that was almost cute. He so went out of his way for that one huh? All of a sudden I'm diseased but in previous posts I was screwable. It makes no difference to me. Oh and the roleplaying was really sarcasm, I've never posted in this section before. Wow almost 3000 posts. Where do you find the time to jerk off? I'll keep it short and simple I wont bring science into this as you did because as far as I'm concerned you were the glitch in evolution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast