Over the past couple of days I have been doing a lot of missions. Most work. A few haven't.

I went on a non-team breaking and entering mission with a person as my team member. The objective was to kill all monsters inside and bring back the item. We killed all of the monsters. The item was nonexistant. We both looked at least ten times and did not find it. I camped and then logged back in later to look again. While I did so, someone randomly logged in *in the mission zone* who had been logged off for four months. I submitted two seperate petitions on this subject, one for the initial time, and yet another after the first one got dequeued. I got no response to either.

Today I went on an item retrieval mission. I took two from the same terminal at the same time, figuring that since there were 6 slots to take missions with, this would work fine. I returned the item for one mission. Worked fine. Tried for the second. Nothing. I tried repeatedly (I lost count) to put the item into the mission terminal. Nothing happened. I put in a petition. As far as I know I am still fouth in queue a few hours later.

I have yet to receive any kind of confirmation that anyone knows about these problems or even cares about them. Needless to say it is really beginning to turn me off to the game. These two minor things have been a massive time sink and source of frustration on my part. I realize the ARKs are volunteers and all, but it'd be nice to see more Funcom employed folk on more consistently to troubleshoot these issues, as the ARK volunteers cannot be online constantly.

Hope this helps someone else to avoid my troubles. I certainly don't expect any kind of resolution.

-A