Thread: Organization disadvantage

Post Organization disadvantage

I have an idea for another one of those org. disadvantages. A 'No Implants Allowed' .

This would be great for any clans wishing to have only members using no implants a great idea for all those physical puritans ;o)

I got the idea when thinking about how to develop my new MA character. I would like him to be the sort of monk type character that dislikes all these new technologies meddling with the body )

Of course no one would like have this disadvantage unless they would get something in return.

So one could make different kinds of these no implants allowed disadvantages. One could add too Martial Arts another to Bio Metam. and so on.

Just an idea I had tell me how you like it.

You would have to have a MAYOR advantage countering that one, since implants adds litterally thousands of skill points later on.

But it is a valid idea. Personally, I always play without a helmet. My choise.

Since the players can chose this themselves, I see no problem with this. However, it is a big disadvantage.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Lightbulb Implants & Disadvantage

How about this idea?

Have some sort of an 'effect' for having too many implants.

Lose of 'humanity' if you will. Becoming too much of a machine than human (homo whatever).

This could be anything from...inability to use medipacks/first aid kits to extra damage taken from certain type of attacks (e.g. electrical attacks) Or introduce new ways of 'turning off' people's implants by nf attacks and/or weapons that affect machines and not living tissue. (e.g. EMF pulse guns)