Thread: A True Story!

A True Story!

So I'm doing a mission with a coupple of players from TBH and I come across this locked chest. I take out my lockpick expecting some crap to pop out but guess what popped.

A Yalmaha.

So now I'm cruising in a Yalm at lvl 25.

I nearly hyperventilated with excitement and disbelief!

ShadyR
    Lvl 25 Fixer
    "I own a Yalm"

Christ.

You bastard

At lvl 55 (Agent), I've neither found a Yalm, nor a Stigma. Not once.

Some people have all the luck.

On the other hand... I'm cornering the market on shoulder pads. None of my friends ever seem to find them, but I seem to catch one every other mission....

Me 2

Same thing happened to me. I was at lvl 34 doing solo mission and couldnz believe my eyes when i found Yalm in a chest. Its great having it a low lvl without paying insane amount of creds for it.

Im so proud!!!!

Found a Kodaik.
    Found a second Kodaik.
    Found a MID (or how is this probe called).
    Found a Hydro vehicle.

But never found an Yalmaha - but still looking forward 8).

Talking Yalm's

Lvl49 Enf. Swic

Two- Yalmaha's Ql30 and Ql36
    One- Mid
    One- Kodiak

All found in missions in chests.
    All missions are not boring

Judson Lvl53 Adv. Retired
    Swic Lvl49 Enf. KICKIN A**

LOL.. *is very jealous*

Rosey is 131.9 and has NEVER found any sort of vehicle.. and Lacey is 48, and has not found a vehicle yet either

Rosey

Smile Car types

Yep, for an unknown reason (statistics) there seems to be a large difference in probability to find a car.

There are obviously some 'car type' guys.

My best pal found 5 cars, last one a Yal and about one month later another Yal (ql78 - huh), luckily I was with him in team at that time point.
    I for myself found exactly one car .

The world is so much smaller with wings.

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

Fount my yalm at level 51.

Nothing makes it easier to do those missions out where the mobs aggro you when you're little.

There has been at least one claim that 'amount of stuff found in chests' is partially determined by your perception.

If (big if) true, high perception types have a better chance. Probably also better chance if doing 'max easy' missions, as chests are lower level compared to yours.

I know the yalm I found, and several other vehicles, were in 'max easy' missions done hoping to get some. My perception isn't much, though.

Note that chest content is clearly determined when the mission is generated, not when you open them, since the occasional 'server crash' that leaves you in mission, with chests all regenerated, sometimes npcs as well, the chests will always have the same contents as when you first opened them. (Yes, you get items twice this way.)

I found the motherlode the other day a nice lowQL Gunship. Unfortunatly the Reqs are so insane I don't know if I will ever be able to use it.

My question to everyone out there though is. . . when was the last time you found a carrier craftin a toybox? For that fact when was the last time you found one in a shopping terminal?

I can tell you that one, six patchs ago in newland between the hours of two twenty and two thirty there was a Carrier QL 120 I think for sale in the newland Car store

I here some neut coming out screaming OMG OMG LOOK LOOOK in the sOTRE OMG LOOK!

So nautral I ran in and there it was

A carrier

I was lvl 21,

It was my first Charater

I had no money

I cursed and cursed at the Irony

I'm L87 with 157 tokens and all I have ever found is a hydro.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

I am a lvl 95 eng now and i have through my soloing career found 3 yalms 5 kodiaks 3 mids and 4 hydros. Most of these while i was in the lvl range from 40-60. doing missions at 50%. I've been doing missions well above my lvl recently and am not finding anything really.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Lvl 32 atm, i don't think ive ever hunted in my life, doing missions. Not found any vehicles yet tho. I want a Yalm!
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Mirdok: I'll trade you my Yalmaha for the Gunship man. I'm not much of a traveller anyhoo. Are you Omni-Tek or Clan? I'm Omni and that might be a bit *ahem* of a problem.

Lemme know.

Shadyr
    Lvl 25 Fixer
    "I own a Yalm!"

Found a MID QL24
    Found a MID QL24 (The mission after the other one!)
    Found a Kodiak QL43
    Found a Kodiak QL47 (think it was 47, cant quite remember)
    Found a Yalmaha QL58
    Found a Yalmaha QL64
    Found a Hydro QL75
    Found a Hydro QL78 (Gave to a friend)
    Found a Yalmaha QL87 (lost while waiting for friend to pick it up)

... and never found a should pad

Found one Kodiak QL26
    Found one Yalm QL45 (Level at time was 45)

One happy bunny.
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

Talking I guess I'm pretty lucky..

Found a Carrier Craft QL73 for 55k creds at car shop near omni ent southern whompa, at the time I bought it because some ppl told me we could take passengers with them...

I take much pleasure driving around and looking at all the jealous people hehe

Re: ...

Originally posted by Alienchild

... and never found a should pad
    U DO NOT find pads, they will only appear as items for observations in max money max, bad setting.

Use those Illicit pads at your own risk though, it is really at your own risk after dunno which patch