Thread: Is there an ETA on 13.8 yet?

Talking Is there an ETA on 13.8 yet?

Is there an ETA on 13.8 yet?

Just a general idea please.....

Thanks,

Coag
    So, it's sorta social, Demented and SAD, but social.
    (The Breakfast Club)
    Coagulator - General of the Professionals

Cool Anything

Bump

Anything on timing would be better than silence.
    Adyra - Lvl 203 Clan Trader
    Zaphrous - Lvl 108 Clan Engineer

Ill be damned if im going to rush them if it means avoiding another dreaded ".6"
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

I said it for 13.6 (did me a lot of good) and I'll say it again. Take all the time you need to finish 13.8. And I understand if you dont have a timeline since patches and due date are like water and oil. Although it would be nice if you said something like no ETA instead of silence

Cool Agreed

I agree that 13.8 shouldn't be rushed(or any patch for that matter) but it would be helpful if they put a message on the In Production Area on the web site saying:

Eta: not established, or a tentative date.

This would resolve having to look through the forums for information on timing
    Adyra - Lvl 203 Clan Trader
    Zaphrous - Lvl 108 Clan Engineer

From playing on test I can say... not this week

Depending on how fast they release a new version, it might (and just might)
    be ready for next week.

But it's pure guess from my side.
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Question Just curious

- bump -

Anxious for some sort of progress report. I don't care if it takes a day or a month, I'm just curious for ballpark figures...being a MA and all...

"(we can't add any new data to the patch at this stage.)"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is a quote from a dev ina thread relating to the upcoming fixer fixes....seems like its near completion to me.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

There are still some major bugs in player-corpse looting on test that they will need to fix if they want that utterly-idiotic change to go through.

They have also been tweaking Smuggler's Den and have put in at least one new static mission (*tease, tease*).

I would pencil in the middle of next week.

Scorus