Thread: The Whiner Thread

The Whiner Thread

Lol This is gonna be a compilation thread for all the classes that currently own pvp but want to nerf others cause they don't own it as much as they would like to.

This discussion keeps poping up and I find it hilarious. "Soldiers are Killers they should own pvp cause in RL a soldier could beat a doc". Now I'm sure that some of you have probably served in the military how long is boot camp? 3 months in the states. Field medics are also soldiers are they not? What about MA's, it takes a lifetime of training to get to 9th or 10th Dan in most Arts. So by this logic The MA should be able to kill anyone in close range cause he has had more training and is there fore a better killer then a soldier. A field medic is a soldier to but can also heal so he should be able to fight and heal. Do you see how stupid that Soldier = Killer comment is? Soldier = 3 months of training and maybe some practice afterwards and the occasional war, MA = lifetime of dedication and sacrafice, hmmmm.

"Make healing 50% but don't touch my MK shield cause that's all us poor little sodiers have". Translation We are currently Uber against everyone but healers so we need to be uber against them to so nerf the hell out of them please. By this logic we then should nerf everything to match damage. MK, Nulity, Roots, all buffs (crit), debuffs, pet lifespans, pet HP, LLTS all need to be nerfed to the same ratio as damage. Then it will all be like it was before the damage accept for player HP....Maybe we should nerf AC to come to think about it.

These discussions scare me cause they are so completely one sided, it's not let's level the playing field it's I can't kill this guy on a regular basis so there must be a problem cause in RL...... Give me a break. Trust me real life costs alot more then $12.95 a month where I am.
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

HI!

I wish I could farm stars here!

What's up TAK?

/me munches on carrot

Lol

Just testing ebay'd Switch equipment and wondering how my life has taken this dreadfull turn. lol
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm