Thread: OOC: Circle G Recruting

OOC: Circle G Recruting

I'm doing this 100% percent out of character this time around.

Though not finished, I've made some major updates to Circle G's Homepage. You can go there to become familiar with what Circle G is all about, but that's not 100% clear yet, so I'm going to try and tell you here what Circle G is, and hopes to become.

In short, we want to be a role playing org. We do role play a bit now, but if you were to join our org chat you would notice that it's almost 100% OOC. Why? Because it's fun that way.

We belive role playing isn't attending every Reets party.

We also belive that role playing doesn't have to get in the way of raiding uber bosses, leveling, and looting. As Circle G is a security firm, the better equiped our members are the better we can do the tasks we have set before us in a RP stance.

So if you're looking for RP that is more than just parties, give us a look.

Not only do we have some role play going on, we are also doing Notum Wars. To the best of my knowledge, Circle G is the only neutral org holding a Type I and Type II mining tower. I know to some that isn't all that impressive, but it is something we're proud of, and something we hope we can expand on.

You've got Role Play, you've got Notum Wars, you've got boss raids, you've got a strong leadership. Could you ask for more? Maybe, but it's late and I can't think of anything more.

So if you want to start again, play neutral, or you are neutral and looking for a home (even looking for a new home!) give us a look. Talk to the members of Leadership Circle, and any of our other staff members.

Don't worry about being new. Don't worry about speaking english well, as long as you can form an english sentence that is understandable, and you can understand us, great.

Well, that's all from me tonight. Really got to sleep. But here's hoping we hear from anyone interested in neutral role play, notum wars, and everything that comes with being neutral and being a member of Circle G.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

*Bump*

*bump* for CG for all there good work there doing to keep the Neutral community in one peace

WTG CG!

/me smiles