Thread: Jyreth

Jyreth

/flip

Idiot.

Note to FC: Why have people like this tarnishing your name? This guy had a very real possibility to create a nice Arena event. But he went and totally messed it up and jaded a LOT of people to FC's actions and such and such.

Everyone was like "Hey cool!" when he first showed, at the end everyone was more along the lines of "****ing lame ****"

And rightly so.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Who are you reffering to Jyreth, myself or the guy who attacked Jyreth after i had asked for a fair duel and for no one to interfere?

Personally I enjoyed it. Could have lasted longer for me of course Must remember to save before dueling soomeone red to me lol got a pinky as a souveneer.

I think Funcom should run more mini events perhaps improve on them but it is a start keep them happening.

Sunraven
    lvl114 ma
    Ragnarok Inc.

Ah I see he has been around more than just with me.

I saw him in arena, and duelled him. Had him on toast until he suddenly healed to max, from 20%.

In addition to having 20,000+ hp, and also critting for 1250 with a weapon that doesnt exist.

Would have been a good event if he played fair.
    Did chat to him in /tells, informing him that he was bringing the story GM's into disrepute, and making a LOT of people (was 20+ at arena) turn away from stupid events such as this.

He claimed to be looking for someone to challenge him, but refused to accept what would have easily been a loss. After sending him many a /tell he replied with "You have proven to be an adequate challenge."

Was later happy to see him get massacred at Tir grid by the local crowd.

But this post - Stupid GM's running scripted events like this, refusing to lose, being lame, using total heals etc.

If you are going to RP an honorable warrior. ACT LIKE ONE.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Say again?
    Am I thinking Correctly did I read what I read?!
    Ek!