Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does everyone act like ALL soldiers use mirror mkX?

Originally posted by Sredni
    the soldier proffession isn't made up entirely of lvl 150+ pvp gods! Soldiers are not the top pvp proff. Maby after lvl 150 they are, maby, however before they get mirror X, before they can switch out of ql 200 weapons, before they get a high high attack rating, before they can sink the ip neccesary to equip a decent scope, before they have ip to use high lvl nano's from any branch but mirror shield, before they're lvl 150 soldiers are not very good at pvp. At lvl 75 or so they can start beating MA's, after lvl 120 or so they can start to hold their own against some of the other proffs, and after lvl 150 they seem to be pvp gods.

9/10's of the game takes place before lvl 150, and for 9/10's of the game soldiers are mediocre. MA's are gimpy post lvl 70 or so, however they're getting a makeover, we can hope they're no longer gimpy then. And once you join the group of proffessions who can easily beat soldiers are you going to continue saying they're Uber Takuan?

Soldiers havn't had an edge for a looong time now, the reason soldiers seem to think we should be good at combat is cause that's all we have to do. A trader can do wrangles and build stuff, an engineer can build stuff, a number of proffs can warp or teleport, some can charm monster, others can root. Other proffs get neat buffs that do spiffy things, other proffs can solo better, other proffs have crit buffs, other proffs have heals. Why be a soldier if you can be another proffession and be as good or better at combat then a soldier, but also get to do neato other stuff like build guns, or teleport the team back from missions?

How true, traders my level walk around with 1250+ atk rating, while i myself only have 960....

Maybe funcom could introduce more ranged weapon skill buffs like they did for MPs with nano skill buffs

Apprentice: Assult rifle +60
    Master: Assult rifle +90
    Grand Master: Assult Rifle +120

Etc

MP (pvp till about 140 then stop)
    Hey!
    Stop that, but I agree MPs isn't the right profession in PvP.

I get alot of kills, but I die alot too, but that's mostly cuz I use "wrong" tactic, a MP can do good if he/she stay back and zone alot, but I mostly trying to stay and fight(I run sometimes tho:P)

I try my best and I have damn fun (and that's only thing that matter to me, don't really care about titles, I would PvP with a soldier if I wanted that)

But I think the reclaim is what I see most:P

If you start a MP for PvP stop at lvl 74, we are really good then.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

lol, if you were pvp'ing with a soldier for titles you'd have to wait until lvl 150 to do well enough to get a title. Have you got the patience to slog through 120lvls of suckiness, and then a further 29 lvls of mediocrity before become good?

Originally posted by Sredni
    lol, if you were pvp'ing with a soldier for titles you'd have to wait until lvl 150 to do well enough to get a title. Have you got the patience to slog through 120lvls of suckiness, and then a further 29 lvls of mediocrity before become good?
    I have no interest in the low lvl game

With Anti it took 2 months to get to lvl 150 and I don't think I really PvPed a single time before that(except a few times at lvl 1 with a ql 200 kryss knife:P)

I see no fun in using low ql stuff when there is better, same with nanos, so I just lvl as fast as I can until I can use the best.

I know alot of people think they are good when they hit lvl 100 and start to play twinks, but I think the game starts at skill cap at 125, after that you have time/ip to max the skills other than green.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Traders got a boost? When and what? I would like to know.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Zerosignal

How true, traders my level walk around with 1250+ atk rating, while i myself only have 960....

Maybe funcom could introduce more ranged weapon skill buffs like they did for MPs with nano skill buffs

Apprentice: Assult rifle +60
    Master: Assult rifle +90
    Grand Master: Assult Rifle +120

Etc
    Hardly any trader having that in PvP. Simply not possible to get the short term buffs refreshed when PvP'ing.
    ~Lone

Traders

Yes traders got a boost, sorry if you missed the memo. lol if you notice from the whinning on the boards people can not understand why traders are so dam good in pvp.

Srendi well try sucking at pvp when you are 75 plus there is not much left to do in the game and everyone wants to nerf your healing cause of docs on top of it.
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

Originally posted by Noer

Hardly any trader having that in PvP. Simply not possible to get the short term buffs refreshed when PvP'ing.
    it wasn't a call for nerf bro, just a call for boost :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12