Thread: Adventurers! they ruin pvp!

Unhappy Adventurers! they ruin pvp!

I can't stand it anymore! Every 2nd fight I get ganked by an Adv, in 2 shots! Each time I try to duell one I get hit by his dmg shield for 20million points of dmg, and when they morph into leet people just fall like flys around'em! And they got amazing hp, i saw a beam-enf hitting an adv for 10minutes and he didnt even loose half of his life.
    FC needs to do somthin or soon there will be only Advs left on RK, they're sooo uber!
    Do you ever see an adventurer without an apprentice or novice title? no! they dont even need to overequip to ruin PvPing!

---------------
    lvl 100 adv in desperate needs of class fix
    Last edited by Moghir; Feb 21st, 2002 at 01:15:25.

Yepp adventurers roXx0rz, they need big nerf!

And all very good buffs they have!
    Every time I see a adv I start bugging to buff me with all uber buffs!

I'm going to start a adv soon!

(I actually had one but deleted him when I understood that they had nothing good at all, started my MP after that..)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Nerf the Adventurers!

Just take away their ability to use swords.
    And heal.
    And run.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

LOL

Ok I'm done.

I will not open my **** trap agian about nurfing healing, or anything else, I will leave it to the powers that be to deceide what needs doing and do the best with what I have.

Nerf them MA's! Their mim-dmg is way to high! I cant stand being hit by 1 point every punch! NERF!! NERRRF!

I say FC nerf NTs again next. Take away those pesky NFs. All of them.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Re: Adventurers! they ruin pvp!

Originally posted by Moghir
    I can't stand it anymore! Every 2nd fight I get ganked by an Adv, in 2 shots! Each time I try to duell one I get hit by his dmg shield for 20million points of dmg, and when they morph into leet people just fall like flys around'em! And they got amazing hp, i saw a beam-enf hitting an adv for 10minutes and he didnt even loose half of his life.
    FC needs to do somthin or soon there will be only Advs left on RK, they're sooo uber!
    Do you ever see an adventurer without an apprentice or novice title? no! they dont even need to overequip to ruin PvPing!

---------------
    lvl 100 adv in desperate needs of class fix

Smoke screens dont work, sorry
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Snarf
    I say FC nerf NTs again next. Take away those pesky NFs. All of them.
    All NT's should walk only. You can't think so much, be so powerful, and run, it confuses the Nano-Bots.

I think they should be confined to water terrain, personally.

Send them all to the Isle of Jobe and let them finger wiggle all day.

Originally posted by Nutbar03
    Send them all to the Isle of Jobe and let them finger wiggle all day.
    HAHAHA I about fell outta my chair at that one.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL