... posters of anything that says Nerf on this board (including me ) I think it's quite unfair that those of us who are more vocal have an advantage in PvB. Come on now. You know it's quite unbalanced when someone can churn out 1000+ posts. At best, mine's 150... maybe more when I crit. Sure, I might be considered 'nubi' and get the always pleasant 'stfu', but this is a real problem, one that shouldn't go unaddressed. Here's what I propose.

Every time a poster that says the secret word Nerf, 10 skill points of Psychology should be deducted from their character. Negative psychology should be possible of course, like runspeed. This should influence how other posters view their threads.

Second, I think there should be a post cap. Something like 20% of what your in-game level is. That way, some uber twinked posting account can't shout volumes at all the 'wiser' more experienced posters.

Third, I don't think the profession Troll should get to assume false profession at all. They somehow always end up in the individual profession threads read and participating in topics which we've earned and they haven't.

Fourth, I don't like how the Game Mechanics forum is up higher on the list than say Roleplaying > Story. Sure, Bug Reports is even further down, but I'm not talking about that. We all know it's gimped. But Roleplaying Story should at least be able to stand toe to toe with Game Mech. How about a sideways layout for the front page so that we have a horizontal scroll bar instead of a vertical one. Or maybe rotate the order every so often so that all forums get their fair share to be uber.

Fifth, Tappert should be kept away from coffee at all times.

Thank you Funcom for listening.
Tap