Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here you can post your pvp experience against doctors, and when you last killed one

Here you can post your pvp experience against doctors, and when you last killed one

Yes, lets hear about when you last killed a doctor, i am very interested, and i want some tips on how to kill one, plz share with us that sucks to much to kill one

Many of us needs help on this matter: How to kill a Doctor?
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Plunder - Dead
    Nano Shut Down - Dead
    Hammer - Dead
    Beam - Eating Dirt Dead ( They Crit Hard )

Hmm my last big doc kill was steffani... but er.. she /terminated about 3 seconds after I engaged her (level 170 wuss).

So the last real kill would be.. doctor JackSr (lev 190).
    crown of frost, brawl, hammer to head, stun, nuke, crown, root, whack whack, smackdown, nuke, dead.

They're killable as long as they dont get their uber ini debuff off.

If you get debuffed... run.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Originally posted by Snarf
    Hmm my last big doc kill was steffani... but er.. she /terminated about 3 seconds after I engaged her (level 170 wuss).

So the last real kill would be.. doctor JackSr (lev 190).
    crown of frost, brawl, hammer to head, stun, nuke, crown, root, whack whack, smackdown, nuke, dead.

They're killable as long as they dont get their uber ini debuff off.

If you get debuffed... run.

Snarf
    At least, one NT knows when to run.

In my experience, whoever attacks first wins. Not too many people PvP without critical buffs so the fights are pretty short. Without criticals doctors take a loooong time to kill you. Then again Garzu thinks we have insta-kill DoT's. LOL!!!

Well, your dots are almost as powerful as instakills was, i dont know about Snarf, I think he got much more health than me, but when i got 2 dots running, i am dead...

Anyway, im in for a fresh start, I have equipped my Flashpoint, finally... Now im afraid all the downtime on RK 1 will make a time warp... that would mean i loose all the time i did on equipping allt he new stuff... that would suck... BIG problem now is htat fling doesnt work ...
    NT phone HOME!!

my doc experiences..

Drzand wastes me almost everytime, i can out heal his dot with my heal pet, but hes go a flashpoint for something, soon as im at about half health he just boom burst fling FA me im dead.

without that flashpoint and if he didnt run, i think i could beat him, would take like 20 miins tho as my demon barely does dmg to him and he can just full heal a few times.

Frylii, when her shotgun didnt crit she ran, then when her shotgun didnt crit she ran, again, when her shotgun didnt crit, she ran. eventually i went to ent and gave up. (she killed me another time with 3 x 1100 crits on shotty) without a shotty and if she didnt zone i think i could beat her.

i can only survive against docs like these cause i have a q 190 heal pet.. and 4k poisen ac (if it even works) classes like enforcers or soldiers who cant heal at all would have a much harder time.

yeah docs CAN be uber at pvp but not too many take the time and effort to equip themselves to do so.

Originally posted by CHiK
    my doc experiences..

Drzand wastes me almost everytime, i can out heal his dot with my heal pet, but hes go a flashpoint for something, soon as im at about half health he just boom burst fling FA me im dead.

without that flashpoint and if he didnt run, i think i could beat him, would take like 20 miins tho as my demon barely does dmg to him and he can just full heal a few times.

Frylii, when her shotgun didnt crit she ran, then when her shotgun didnt crit she ran, again, when her shotgun didnt crit, she ran. eventually i went to ent and gave up. (she killed me another time with 3 x 1100 crits on shotty) without a shotty and if she didnt zone i think i could beat her.

i can only survive against docs like these cause i have a q 190 heal pet.. and 4k poisen ac (if it even works) classes like enforcers or soldiers who cant heal at all would have a much harder time.

yeah docs CAN be uber at pvp but not too many take the time and effort to equip themselves to do so.
    Hi there :-)
    Exactly, if i'm not about to win i try get away :-)
    Aberic got me in Mort cpl days ago, i could not run away fast enough when i was about to loose :-I

If they don't manage to get init debuff in, they aren't that hard, if they manage to get it in, I run
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Yep, it all has to do with first shot in.

If I get first shot at an equal lev doc, I'll win maybe 50% of the time.

If the doc gets first shot in, they will win 100% of the time.

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I never noticed much difference of a Init Debuff on weapon wielders. But it does keep them NT's from Insta Casting BIG Nukes for abit

Originally posted by [CrispyChicken]
    I never noticed much difference of a Init Debuff on weapon wielders. But it does keep them NT's from Insta Casting BIG Nukes for abit
    Read all my rabid posts scattered in the forums about Nano Init and why debuffs are so powerful against it.

Init debuffs on a weapon, meele and ranged don't seem to work unless it's cast prior to the person attacking, and even then it's not nearly as powerful as on Nano Init.

Last doc I killed was Sent.

I even managed to kill him with my gimp agent who hit for 150-200 several times and thats why I think Sent got bit careless (he also had some other people to care off). Then I got lucky crit and he died.

At that time he was using some sucky QL Home Defender and his range stuff wasnt properly setup because I managed to stay out of his range by taking shot from 30-40m and running bit before taking next shot.

Was fun though.

Zarch and bunch of chars up to lvl 140

Originally posted by Zarch
    Last doc I killed was Sent.

I even managed to kill him with my gimp agent who hit for 150-200 several times and thats why I think Sent got bit careless (he also had some other people to care off). Then I got lucky crit and he died.

At that time he was using some sucky QL Home Defender and his range stuff wasnt properly setup because I managed to stay out of his range by taking shot from 30-40m and running bit before taking next shot.

Was fun though.

Zarch and bunch of chars up to lvl 140
    bastard!

I haven't done some pvp for the last 2 months (I rerolled new chars who aren't rdy yet) but back when I had my dual el diablo pvp soldier I never lost to a doc (killed a few during the month following the new pvp rules).
    6 shots at most then a flashpoint switch to finish them (but I suspect almost nobody raised duck exp at this time). I never went below 75% life (thanks MK5). Docs are easy with the right weapons.

Here ya go!

This is the kinda topic you should start, not an immediate whine-fest

Snarfs tactic works. And it's always very much who gets the first attack in.

Mp - If I don't get a good init debuff on a MP then I'm toast. Once the debuffs and stuns start coming there's not much I can do.

Traders I'm positive have some kinda doc homing beacon. If there's a pvp trader within 500 meters of a doc they're running at us with ransack and deprive nanos flying. I personally think they get a good laugh watching our heals get lower... and lower....

Soldiers all seem to have the same tactic, and if you look at titles it's working. Mk, Alpha, Run, Repeat untill desired effect.

Enfo's just hurt.. specially if you have a #)(*@$# beam and crit buff. I cannot outheal that, 1300..1300..1300.. brawl..1300..1300..mongo.. etc etc ... no thank you sir. Our nano pool is finate, not to mention those big dots people like to refer to are not cheap in terms of nano. If we're stacking those remember that it's hurting our pool.

Nt's - ya gotta get a good drop on the doc. I normally have a good success rate against nt's though.. once the debuff is cast I have a good chance. Unbreakable roots should prove interesting to docs though, I'd like to see how this is going to work. "FIX EPSILON PURGE"

Crat's - I've only had one crat fight, and it was a draw. I killed the crat and his ninja dropped me shortly afterwards before I could break root. " I guess that's a draw?"

Feel free to flame/add/coment to this.

Re: Here ya go!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Necessity
    [B]This is the kinda topic you should start, not an immediate whine-fest

Originally posted by Necessity
    Snarfs tactic works. And it's always very much who gets the first attack in.
    Not everybody has stuns as Snarf has.

Mp - If I don't get a good init debuff on a MP then I'm toast. Once the debuffs and stuns start coming there's not much I can do.
    The one who debuffs the other first is the one who is likely to win.

Traders I'm positive have some kinda doc homing beacon. If there's a pvp trader within 500 meters of a doc they're running at us with ransack and deprive nanos flying. I personally think they get a good laugh watching our heals get lower... and lower....
    Same here: The one who debuffs the other first is the one who is likely to win.

Soldiers all seem to have the same tactic, and if you look at titles it's working. Mk, Alpha, Run, Repeat untill desired effect.
    Soldiers and titles, the high titled soldiers got most of it when they still could instakill, the increasingly high titled Doctors prooves Doctors is an awesome prof in pvp.

Enfo's just hurt.. specially if you have a #)(*@$# beam and crit buff. I cannot outheal that, 1300..1300..1300.. brawl..1300..1300..mongo.. etc etc ... no thank you sir. Our nano pool is finate, not to mention those big dots people like to refer to are not cheap in terms of nano. If we're stacking those remember that it's hurting our pool.
    I agree crits is to powerful, crits makes very close to instakills now. But when a doc uses a shotgun and got a good crit buff, you crit and got the best heals in the game = unbeatable.

Nt's - ya gotta get a good drop on the doc. I normally have a good success rate against nt's though.. once the debuff is cast I have a good chance. Unbreakable roots should prove interesting to docs though, I'd like to see how this is going to work. "FIX EPSILON PURGE"
    Dont know about NTs, but what I hear is that Doctors own them.

Crat's - I've only had one crat fight, and it was a draw. I killed the crat and his ninja dropped me shortly afterwards before I could break root. " I guess that's a draw?"
    Draw? Nah, you got the kill, not him.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

> Dont know about NTs, but what I hear is that Doctors own them.

Doctors in general are a pain in the ass to kill, even after crown of frosting them. Most NTs simply run out of nano before we get anywhere near enuf to killing em.

(whoever designed casters to only have limited ammo while weapon users have infinite ought to be shot)

i noticed........

i noticed necessity didnt even bother mentioning MAs..nor did any MA post. so i will.

i think i killed jackser once a ways ago. but he wasnt using a shotty i dont think..and...i was in 2ho so didnt know if anyone else was attacking him too. so i probably had help.

i noticed necessity didnt even put MAs on his list lol.

and most of you know..as far as high lvl Clan MAs im one of the few who enjoy pvp (enjoy may be a stron word for it though nowadays)

i sent this to funcome a few weeks ago.

OK. i honestly have just about had it. I started day 1...within 10min of goin live. I made an MA because of one reason..we were supposed to be good at pvp.

well guess what. we are the WORST. i am a lvl 165 MA, ql 200 implants, ql 200 armor, all the buffs its possible to cast and guess what. i cant even kill a green.

I pvp every single day. so im not some gimp. im a rookie. was apprentice at one point. how? from ganking grays mostly. do i want to gank grays? no. do i want a good title? yes. why? because im made a pvp character.

let me give u a run down:

doctors: crits from shotgun or whatever gun they use, big huge debuffs (the ones that make u heal at like 10x as slow and hit just as slow), DOTs that are 2x faster then any bwt or shen, plus major heals

soldiers: shield, alpha strike the crits for sometimes 5 times my crit (50% barely fixes that) and thier recharge time on full auto, fling, burst smoke us.

agents: a green agent can crit me for 2.2k. plus ad shield if in false prof, or blood red pets if in MP form (with a heal pet), plus roots

MPs: blood red pets that do over double my dmg, plus heal pet, plus nano shutdown so i cant heal, plus mezz pet

crats: no high lvl crats..but blood red pets to me that do over double my dmg plus crits from shotgun

enforcers: dimach, brawl, fists, plus a beam or hammer that crits for over double my fists or brawl

NTs: nullity (cannot even touch a green NT with nullity), nano shutdown, roots, nukes that hit for 500-1k which is over triple my dmg in pvp.

engineers: can u say slayerdroid? triple the dmg i do in pvp..plus better AC buffs

traders: crits for over 2k, debuffs so i cant heal and lowers dmg even more, roots, steal nano

advents: swords with several attacks, faster heals, big dmg shields, shot guns with huge crits

what does an MA have: blah life, crit buffs that everone else uses in pvp, crap evades (geenish blue but impossible to raise if u want enough ncu, brawl, dimach, health and other stats to even lvl with), bwt that is slow and dose crap dmg, shen that recharges every 17 min and stops when an enemy zones, no way to root, no way to debuff, no way to do a decent ranged attack cuz bows really are BAD (slow, broke, low ammo, poor dmg, poor crits), dimach that does crap dmg in pvp and sometimes misses and recharges every 30 min.

i was just trying to fight 2 different NTs that were 30 lvls below me. one at a time. i didnt even put a dent into them, same with the MP who was same lvl, same with the agent who was 18 lvls below me using FP as an MP..then FP as a soldier.

MAs are so gimped and you guys dont even know it. there is no way an NT with half the live i have and 30 lvls below me should be able to kill me. nor should ANY other proffession that low lvl. as a matter of fact..NO proffession should be able to take down an MA cept an even lvl or higher soldier or enforcer.

Im telling you right now..most of my guild is high lvl MAs and most of us are totally sick of it. im the only one that really pvp because i like it..the others dont because htey cant even get a freshman title at our lvl.

I got so fed up tonight i was an inch away from cancelling my account.

celestiness lvl 165 clan ma
    shokker lvl 74 clan trader
    lowtime lvl 52 clan fixer (dont get me started on how bad fixers suck to try and play)

and a few other retired toons

Re: i noticed........

Originally posted by celestiness
    NTs: nullity (cannot even touch a green NT with nullity), nano shutdown, roots, nukes that hit for 500-1k which is over triple my dmg in pvp.
    Just a small correction here, NTs dont have Nano Shutdown.

And for the 500-1k dmg, I can do that in 4.1 secs, how many times have you hit with your "hands" then?
    NT phone HOME!!

Lol Garzu

Well that depends on how many chain root casts you used on him in order to keep him at a safe distance don't you think? Don't even start that mess cause you and I both know from guild chat that all you guys think MA's are easy kills. lol

Nullity
    Chain root
    Uber nano init
    AOE's that wasted many a young omni in EFP

My heart just bleeds for NT's lol

You are to funny
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast