Thread: Omni-Tek Public Service Announcement

Omni-Tek Public Service Announcement

Did you know?

Each day 10,000 humans are born on Rubi-Ka. - and each day 70,000 clanners are born. As long as these birth rates exist, there will never be enough homes for all the clanners. As a result, every year 4 to 6 million clanners are euthanized because there are no homes for them.

What can you do to stop the suffering?

Spay and neuter your clanner! In addition to saving lives, spaying and neutering can also drastically improve your clanner's health and life expectancy. The idea that clanners become fat or lazy when they are spayed or neutered is a myth. Sterilized clanners lead healthier, longer lives. Spaying a female eliminates the possibility of uterine and ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the risk of breast cancer. Neutering a male reduces the risk of both prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. Neutering also will make your clanner more affectionate and less likely to roam, get in fights, or become lost.

This message was paid for by Citizens of Rubi-Ka for a clan Free Tomorrow.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Po takes her stone and carefully in circular motions hones her blade, thinking, " A quick swift strike will lessen the pain; the males will at least think I was thoughtful to look out for that."
    Last edited by °°Po°°; Apr 23rd, 2003 at 16:43:23.