Thread: Next patch: Healing 50% in pvp, and debuffs much higher resist

Next patch: Healing 50% in pvp, and debuffs much higher resist

We need a nerf of healing in pvp, there is no way it is balance between healing and damge now. Heals must be 50% as long as damage is 50%.

Debuffs is also to good, Traders debuff, docs init debuff and roots, all those needs to be at least 200% resist.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Cry baby....

/me hands out a handkerchief

I thought only NT's were hugging the Tear Soaked Pillows.

Also..

*Cut soldiers Mk shield down to 10%
    *Make fixers runbuff only work when they run backwards
    *MA's can only punch with one hand
    *Adv have to fight in reet form and can only wield Chocalate Surprise
    *NTs can only cast roots and calms, no DD
    *Enforcers have to fight in Omni Med treatment suits

See how ridiculous this sounds? Stop yelling nerf and let FC bring classes UP to balance the game for a change.

Ok

Then make everything 50% accept AC and HP. Anythng cast does 50% of what is intended. This means that shields also do 50%, crits buffs, Low Light Targeting Scopes etc... Make mongo be 50% effective as well. It's a little more complex then make heals 50%.
    This "make heals 50%" never takes into account all the things that the classes calling for it take for granted. Do you want your HOT to do 50% to or last 50% as long?

That's ok though go ahead and make heals 50% but make nullity and MK 50% to plus the everything else in the game that helps with pvp then it will all be balanced.

This is sadly a typical short sighted view by people that don't look at the big picture. I doubt NT's Soldiers Enforcers Traders and MP's all want their other abilities (outside of damage) cut to 50% but in all fairness it should be. If your gonna nerf it nerf it right. NERF IT ALL BABY YEAH!!!!
    Last edited by Takuan; Feb 22nd, 2002 at 13:21:58.
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

awww

Light was keeping track I think of how many posts this lamer was trying to make in under 24 hours.

Guess you didn't hit the 24 mark after all. You don't pass go, you don't collect apprentice. Go directly to your crib.

What if ppl hunt for xp in a 25/0% zone. Wouldn't it suck to have a doc that only can heal 50% ?

How many damn threads are you gonna start about this crap!
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Originally posted by Detonate
    How many damn threads are you gonna start about this crap!
    As many as required, cause you all know heals is UBER. There is no way heals is balanced with damage now.

Originally posted by Sumper
    What if ppl hunt for xp in a 25/0% zone. Wouldn't it suck to have a doc that only can heal 50% ?
    I dont care, they will find a solution to this.

Originally posted by The Boss ™

I dont care, they will find a solution to this.
    idiot
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Originally posted by Detonate
    idiot
    Constructive to say the least.

Talking

/me hands out a new handkerchief....

Um, it should be able to determine if you are under attack by a player or not. After all the game says "PLAYER" (name) hit you for X damage.

So the game *must* differentiate when under attack by a player or by a NPC.

If you are under attack, your heals can do 50. If both? (Which could happen if you attack a hunting party).. 75?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Oh, and maybe double the NR on debuffs in pvp also? (To keep it inline with healing and damage)

I dunno, someone was gonna mention it :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

If heals get nerfed all the nanobreeds can forget pvp. In pvp I usually get killed in a few shots unless I take medipacks and my pet heals me. The enemy can take about 15 hits from my pet before dying. See the point? Wich happens faster, the pet hitting 15 times or the MP getting hit 3 times?
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf