Thread: RK2 activity?

Exclamation RK2 activity?

Hello people!

I am quite new to Anarchy Online and I have been fascinated by the freedom of the players from the first day I started playing it. Before AO I played an annoying game called Counter Strike. When I grew tired of the large number of immature people playing CS, I took down AO from the shelf (It'd been lying on a shelf since summer 2001, and I'd been unable to play it since it required creditcard number) and found out I didn't need creditcard number anymore!
    I have now read the timeline, most forum threads, lots of guides and much more. People are actually EDUCATED and SOCIAL here, which is great! Everything seems fantastic, except a few things, of which the major thing is annoying me quite alot. When I looked at the player calendar, I saw that all the fun events took place on RK1 - and I'm playing on RK2. Due to this, I'm considering to start playing on RK1 instead.

Well, I guess this is a request to the organisations of RK2.

Organize some fun events. I beg you!

I am caught up in my leveling, so I won't be interested in organisations yet. But I hope those who's been doing their leveling for a while now could take the initiative.

Well, with the "social" part I mean as social as a computer geek can get.

Re: RK2 activity?

Originally posted by Keisu
    When I grew tired of the large number of immature people playing CS
    (())
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

OOC

I know there are some people/orgs on Rimor that have been trying to organize such things. Atlantean is more populated so it's easier to get people to show. Having said that, I encourage RK2 Orgs to sprout some wings and really take things to new heights on Rimor. For many people on Rimor I think ANY sort of event would be new and interesting. I may be mistaken but that's the impression I have gotten off these forums.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

OOC

CarlBanks has been doing a hella job keeping the Reets parties going on Friday nights, and The Sisterhood has high dive competitions.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

..and The Sisterhood has high dive competitions.
    ((w00t!))

Get yourself a suit, and give us a call. High diving is THE premier sport of Rubi-Ka, and The Sisterhood has this market cornered!

Official competitions forthcoming!
    tricks