Thread: Greesy Joint's

Exclamation Greesy Joint's

Have any of you seen him, The lil terror usally in Newland City Desert, wondering around quite fast and seem's to be rather powerfull, looks like a Little Tin-man has anyone one here seen him or killed him?

Yup, he's a tough little bugger, my NT friend tried the old nuke, root, mez way, and couldn't get his hp past 80%. You can talk to him, but do it enough and he'll whack you.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

I think he's one of 3 different Technoscavengers walking around in the north.

-Greasy Joints (Newland/Newland Desert)
    -Live Metal (Greater Tir County)
    -Electro Unique (or something like that) (Wailing Wastes)

They will all help Technoscavengers being attacked (or, more likely, attacking). And they seem to aggro even if you talk to them.

There's Metalomania in Harry's, not sure if they look the same, but it sounds similar.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Angry

they look the same as "buckethead technoscavenger" but there smaller.

i think i heard someone say there lvl60? or maybe 160?

Try This

Someone needs to kill a few of them and see what they give for loot. You may be able to put something together with their parts.

Or place the text of what they say in the board for someone to figure out what is going on.

Tabrose

Um... okay... sure... he takes around 10k damage in a few hits, the NT calms him, and a few seconds later, he's back up to full? Sure... you go kill him.

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

I saw him go on a rampage outside the gates of Newland City last night. Someone must have attacked him and ran back to the gate. He managed to send at almost everyone who was standing around back to the reclaims and he aced both guards. There had to be at least 20 or so people taking pops at him. about 5 survived. I stayed in the back and protected the women and children. No profit in suicide.

From my nice vantage point sitting by the lake, I could see him swallowing 500+ hits without flinching. He also has an attach that sends a green circular pulse from his body. Everytime that green wave came bodies dropped. A lot of people recieved a rude suprise when zoning out of Newland City. It was a really cool show.

greesy joint's

he supposedly has an area nuke 5 of us were hunting near him and then bag 3 of us die suddenly then the rest followed

Greasy joints is way easy. Heavy Metal in Greater Tir is a lil bit more of a challenge... then gain i'm 154. Their loot is crap, except for the lil "communication ID's" which goes with 9 other items to create a nice lil thingy. I'm not sure what it creates, but i currently have 4 of 9 pieces

Can you guys post coords to Metalomania and Electro unique ? I'll reward you with 1 mill each for the info (0_-)

I only need Nuts and Bolts

post your in game name for the reward money Send me an ingame /tell to Meirda with the coords. Thank you
    Last edited by V.T. Stampede; Mar 20th, 2002 at 10:54:17.

Saw that and got whacked

Yeah...

I was one of the hapless ones that got suprised by the fight..
    I was just getting back from a mission in Newland and saw all these pretty lights in front of the gate...got way too close and got iced by that green burst effect. (Lvl 9 MP..I get aced by a lot of things)
    But, as a n00b, it was nice to see some lawkeepers trying to keep the peace (and failing).

Just was reading dates and realized that I saw a different Greasy Joints fight...apparently people pull him to the gate more often then not. :-)

GOA, probably has something to do with Dodga's Keycard II. That quest is for the big boys.

Re: Saw that and got whacked

Originally posted by WarPanda
    Yeah...

I was one of the hapless ones that got suprised by the fight..
    I was just getting back from a mission in Newland and saw all these pretty lights in front of the gate...got way too close and got iced by that green burst effect. (Lvl 9 MP..I get aced by a lot of things)
    But, as a n00b, it was nice to see some lawkeepers trying to keep the peace (and failing).

Just was reading dates and realized that I saw a different Greasy Joints fight...apparently people pull him to the gate more often then not. :-)
    Yeah, I was at a second one the other day. I had just gridded in and I got up to go to the bathroom in RL. I come back to the machine and I am sitting in front of the Reclaim in Tir. Had to scroll up the chat window to figure out what happened. This one wasn't quite as funny.

Originally posted by GOA
    Can you guys post coords to Metalomania and Electro unique ? I'll reward you with 1 mill each for the info (0_-)

post your in game name for the reward money Send me an ingame /tell to Meirda with the coords. Thank you
    I can't give you coords for Metalomania, but I can tell you exactly where to find him. Grid to Harry's and wait there right by the grid terminal. Sooner or later, you'll find him putzing about the immediate area. He looks like a little bucketheaded techscavanger.

No need for reward .
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Originally posted by GOA

I have coords for the Metalomania guy where I saw him in Harrys/lush fields. My name in the game is same as here Slowness. I guess if u want just /tell me when u see this I am online usually mornings EST and for about 12 hours a weekend so eventually you will see me.

Slowness

This tread has the general vicinities where you can find the unique robots. From what I understand they wander in these areas so exact coordinates may be exactly where they aren't...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hlight=electro