Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server been down for over 6 hours now..

Originally posted by Garzu

Interesting, I was tweaking and fixing my char to use a flashpoint and hansh/flower armor yesterday, then I crash, and when I log back in again I cant find my ql 200 head treatment implant, im looking all over, zoning in and out, but its gone... then after going through my bags at least 10 times i find I got 2 identical implants, suddenly i got 2 ql 200 head implants with shining Ranged energy, bright Eleg eng and faded something else.... when I look further i find that my ql 200 waist faded nimbleness implant had turned into a ql 200 faded Unloading... So there i was with 2 duped implants and 2 others gone... that really sucked to loose the treatment implant when I was in the middle of switching.
    The implants you take out get duped...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Has the server been down all day??

Weird.

They *DO* do backups every now and then, don't they?

/me envisions some Funcom peon accidentally typing rm -r *

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Now calm down folks.

We are dealing with professionals. If things went wrong then it was probably unavoidable. We’ve had problems before with the servers and everything has turned out just fine. Check the Forum Archive if you don’t believe me

Originally posted by Crin
    Now calm down folks.

We are dealing with professionals. If things went wrong then it was probably unavoidable. We’ve had problems before with the servers and everything has turned out just fine. Check the Forum Archive if you don’t believe me
    Ye ye, problem is that the archive is down... im worried
    NT phone HOME!!

dimension 1 is up, hows the stablility
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Go get some fresh air

People posting here complaining about the server being down, should all be ashamed of themselves. The server is down for 6-8 hours and you complain like the REAL planet were just blown up.

Go get some fresh air, talk to your wife/children og go see a movie.

Sometimes I just wonder if people have a normal life besides AO.

- Kairalaa

Re: Go get some fresh air

Originally posted by spiffy
    People posting here complaining about the server being down, should all be ashamed of themselves. The server is down for 6-8 hours and you complain like the REAL planet were just blown up.

Go get some fresh air, talk to your wife/children og go see a movie.

- Kairalaa
    If they would announce that the server would be down for the whole day it's one thing, but when they say it's down for 4 hours and then just say it will be down a little bit longer it's not ok to just not give us any updates or anthing for over 6 hours.

When I pay for a service I want information of why I can't use it.

and I think we decide ourself what we want to do, if I want to play when I stop working I should be able to do that.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Tappert
    Comon', give the gerbile that's powering their server some rest will ya! Poor little fuzzy wuzzy.

Tap
    Hehe ! Another gerbil fan ! Thats my fav explanation when servers fail too
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Re: Go get some fresh air

Originally posted by spiffy

- Kairalaa
    Most of them don't.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12