Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server been down for over 6 hours now..

Server been down for over 6 hours now..

What are you doing?

Server was down for afew hours just afew days ago and now you take it down a whole day without any news?

"Dimension 1 will be down for some more time"

Give us some info so we know what is happening!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

They restoring the 2month old backup of all the chars as we speak, should be up in 30min.

j/k ;p

Originally posted by MSag
    They restoring the 2month old backup of all the chars as we speak, should be up in 30min.

j/k ;p
    Doh, I got 1 whole lvl with Azz in those 2 months!

hmm..wonder how many lvls I got with Anti
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

hmmm , maybe they are putting in better memory or something that will make broken shores less laggy ! all i gotta say is this game better be humming at full speed when i log in

NERF THE NERFS !

I think they only want more people to start playing on RK2, I already started 2 characters there today
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Hmmm, this sucks, I am starting to worry about a time warp.... I am really afraid that i loose all i did yesterday...
    NT phone HOME!!

I already lost all I did yesterday.

I redid my "treatment bag" took almost whole day running missions for implants, buying clusters, and then I lost the whole bag when server crashed, and not even FC can warp us 2 days back so I'm not worried:P
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

They should just compare Rk1 to Rk2 and whatever is different.... change it.

Originally posted by Lucid Flow
    They should just compare Rk1 to Rk2 and whatever is different.... change it.
    Maybe they just should put the power coord that the cleaner stepped on, when he/she cleaned the server room, back into the wall:P
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Comon', give the gerbile that's powering their server some rest will ya! Poor little fuzzy wuzzy.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

omg?

I can't belive it's still down?!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Angry Mullah Ah La La La La Balah

I paying good money to sit here not playing Anarchy.

has there been an official explaination?

well the launcher has a message saying

"we will update the launcher regularly with the latest updates"

but nothing has changed for the past 5 hours, so either they have no idea what is wrong or are so busy trying to fix it that they dont have time to update the launcher. But how long can that take? 10 minutes maximum.

nope. 8 hrs and counting.

Thanks for the UPDATES FC
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=12205
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Originally posted by Poo-Fu Master
    has there been an official explaination?
    official word on the IRC channel was

"we have had hardware failure and the team is working on it right now there is NO ETA at this time. Please bear with us."

.. about an hour ago or so..

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Red face And then there was one

/me hums a little tune

/me does a little dance

/s Lets get down tonight!

oh nm, been there done that, lets get the servers up...

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    I already lost all I did yesterday.

I redid my "treatment bag" took almost whole day running missions for implants, buying clusters, and then I lost the whole bag when server crashed, and not even FC can warp us 2 days back so I'm not worried:P
    Interesting, I was tweaking and fixing my char to use a flashpoint and hansh/flower armor yesterday, then I crash, and when I log back in again I cant find my ql 200 head treatment implant, im looking all over, zoning in and out, but its gone... then after going through my bags at least 10 times i find I got 2 identical implants, suddenly i got 2 ql 200 head implants with shining Ranged energy, bright Eleg eng and faded something else.... when I look further i find that my ql 200 waist faded nimbleness implant had turned into a ql 200 faded Unloading... So there i was with 2 duped implants and 2 others gone... that really sucked to loose the treatment implant when I was in the middle of switching.
    NT phone HOME!!

How many hours now??

It's still down ... what is this 10 hours now??
    Pls say something atleast....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast