Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Cloudeh were to write an autobiography...

Talking Hahahaha

I love this community!

First off. ROFL SNARF!

Second. Cloudeh was the first to make my Ignore list.

This had nothing to do with him swearing or anything but he was just butting in on an argument and the chat was too fast with him constantly saying: "Can't you just settle this and stop being so angry....etc. etc."

I later found him out in Lush Fields he was shouting "Hey!" at me and someone in my team made me aware of this. We got to talking and sofar he's proven himself to be a good friend and a decent and respectable person.

I don't particularly take to swearing, I use them to emphasize something and as such I only use them on extreme occasions. I have asked Cloud on a few occasions to moderate his language and he has respected my requests.

And this whole "Hooked on phonics" thing is totally irrelevant and yet I still see people personally attacking them for Poor grammar, bad spelling or excessive amounts of typos.

Jeez.

Illiteracy, Ignorance and Analphabetism are a poor thing to assault especially if it is unintended. It seems to me like mobculture and a 6th grader teasing a classmate because he can't spell. Grow up people.

You say Cloudeh is acting immature and in the same breath act the same way.

Ok rant over. Take this as you will. I wont be reading this post again. This is my own personal peeve. I have had it with people pulling aggro in these forums for a typo or two.

All this said. that was extremely funny tho Snarf.

see yas
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

I am still thinking that Cloudeh is Jean-Claude Vandame.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Originally posted by ChupaNabo F.C.
    Who's Cloudeh?
    CLOUDEH IS MY HERO!!!

I started pvping w/ my creation weapon weilding MP after reading one of his posts. I think the line of reasoning was something like: "Hrm... I can kill that guy, I just have to figure out what flavour of ice cream to distract him with."

Eventually I switched to shotguns and made freshman (ya, impressive I know :-P ). So I decided that my MP is never gonna be my main pvp toon, so I made a NT.

But again, I wanted to be like cloudeh!!! So I've got a trox NT w/ maxed map nav (no not really) who'll be screaming insults at you all in MMD as soon as he hits lvl 50.

In all honesty, the hardest I've ever laughed was one day at lvl 70 when myself and two clanmates (another MP and a trader) were standing around in MMD daring peeps to come in. One of the clanmates said "Hey, look, its cloudeh".

/s I LOVE YOU CLOUDEH YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!1

I laughed so hard I didnt even notice the alpha strike that killed me.

So don't taunt poor cloudeh too much, it would make things a lot less enjoyable if he bailed.

ROFLMAO, this gotto be the best post eva LOL

Heh

Cloudeh is a nice guy and a good friend.

*******s

lol that was great snarf!!!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Well...I don't find it funny at all.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Cloudeh a few times in my AO experience. I'm not quite sure how truth-faceted Snarfs comments are, but I have to agree with Baxie on something.
    I wish you people would look past spelling mistakes and grammar. English isn't always a persons primary language. Please don't assume that it will be as easy for them as it would be for you. Also, leave the typos alone. -Everyone- makes a typo once in a while. Criticizing someone for something like that is just plain...well...stupid.

As for the toon Cloudeh, he swears. *shrugs* It's part of daily life. If it bothers you all that much, there's a simple command called "/ignore <charactername>". It will save your virginal ears at least a while.

Cloudeh, from what I've seen, has done nothing wrong, which is why I don't really understand this sort of attack. Maybe I haven't spent enough time around him. *shrugs* Who knows.

As for Snarf...I've never seen you tear into someone like this before. I'm a little dissappointed. Not that me being dissappointed should bother you, as I'm an AO no-one..... Usually, if you had a problem with someone, it was a harsh/sarcastic comment, and it ended there. This was a bloody 2-page slap.

/me sighs.
    Eowyyn General of Black Sun
    Doc in Training

cloudeh is funny dont ***** him(

Erm.. Seriously confused and getting a lil upset here.. I have greatest respect for (in no order) each of Cloudeh, Snarf and Gummiz (I know ya got nothing to do with this Gummi bud). Why all the animosity all of a sudden.

Oh, apologies for FINALLY finding this thread and posting on it I was actually doing a search for the Linux port that aint ever happening..
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Whoa....

Snarf that has to be one of the looooongest posts I've ever seen.

Wink

Hmmm. Only thing that might make me dislike cloudeh is if we found out he IS George Dubbya. Seriously though, if you have a problem with someone who can be so entertaining then perhaps there's some larger issues.

Yah, even tho yr a murdering Omni
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

I dont murder, I let out anger.
    Um

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast