Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *Event* - Stret Spring Fair on RK1

Cirlce G ,your org planned a great event. I had a nice time there.
    Rheena
    Honored Maidens

That was such a cool event. Wow. Props to everyone involved.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Nice event, lots of people, grats CG.

Good to see honoured maidens out in force, as with the guild of metaphysists.

Any more planned?

((grats FC on the server stability, doesn't seem long ago when this would have crashed the server))

It was loads of fun! We get to talk to new people. We handed out "ballons" (our pets) to people. I still get a kick when someone complained "my ballon breathes too hard'!

Thanks everyone who helped make this happen! And thanks to everyone from Guild of Meta-Physics that showed up to help!
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

::Ognom wakes up from a stupor next to Eddie outside reets shoving is leg over::

"Move your leg dude, I'm trying to sleep here man."
    Eddie messes with his inventory while Ognom sits there shaking his head at him.

"Yeah no drop backbacks Ed that was a good idea man your stupid."

Eddie just shrugs and goes back to shuffling his wares.

"Whats wrong Eddie did they steal your thunder bra? little bit of competition never hurt did it? I mean baloons Eddie! They had ballons and hot sexah woman and..."

Eddie... "Go left and right left then left right left left rigth left march left right duh pffff left duh."

It's ok Ed we know we know you can rest easy man.

::Ognom rests his head against the wall as the non-stop techno base beats thump from reets::

Yeah we got freestyle up in that hizooo fo shizoo Eddie... We gots my god came down to talk to me the other day said son what you doing with your self I said sir no way I got exp on the way today and just like that he went away come back I said, we not done pray another just banging on this wax making a buck son belive I got more to show, they brought that flow I ain't gaining points no joints no tracks getting sold not another stack to rep set up a tent and reunite it over a camp fire tire burning sire no liar just a pacifier for the babies the rubi babies that can't find a place to catch a breath, the last breath like a baloon breathing mochams every last stand, Stan don't go off that bride man clam up hold a pin burn out with tires money pacifiers, click that grid button on the wire draw you back to back like a hat trick.

::Ognom passes out::

Eddie grabs his queenblade and tosses it over the hill like an old piece of nerf plasteel, I got a rifle you can use with mass pvp appeal but yoru asleep lying awake there wake up bake up we know whos real

Thanks to everyone who signed up for a booth. I hope business was great.

Thanks to everyone who came out, hope you spent lots of credits and had a good time.

DJ Tarryk, I enjoyed Gridstream more than usual today. Usually the whole dance thing isn't my style, but I really enjoyed the music. Fit so nicely with the event.

Circle G, you all did a great job.

And Autumnblaze, do you want a that promotion?

Hope I didn't miss anybody.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Talking Big Thanks to all.

Well the response to the fair was...well, incredible. I personally never dreamed as many people would show up....and I never thought the server could take that much stress.

Thanks to everyone who was there and made the fair what it was. Thanks especially to...

Autumnblaze - For uttering that fateful sentence a few weeks ago "I have an idea for a trade fair...."

Tarryk - for sitting in his yalm and staring at the floor to keep the stream up.

Fuzzy - The 'original' dancing fool.

Slice, Beamboom and everyone else on security - I'm amazed you coped.

The Honoured Maidens - For giving Boinky a LD everytime he saw them in their outfits.

Votary - "My balloon breathes too hard!" thats just too funny

All CG members - Great to see so many of you there.

All who put on a performance - For keeping everyone entertained.

Boinky - For the tradeskills and the songs....the Bard lives!

and everyone else - as there are just too many to list.

Hope you all had fun.....and Blaze is already thinking of what to do next time to make it as good (if not better).
    Altared (aka Alteredstate)

------
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

If You Can’t Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Riddle Them With Bullets.
    ------

Yeah sorry I had to bust a few of you people, but I had to do what I had to do. I gotta get paid :P

Many thanks for a wonderful event, Circle G!

I had a wonderful time, met some lovely new people, and hope to do it again some time!

Special thanks to Fuzzy for the dancing!
    Elliyana - Trader

Once an Honored Maiden, now a First Orderer

Wonderful job everyone!
    That was by far the best event i have attended. The atmosphere was lively and invigorating (i made some great purchases too).
    Big shout outs to all who had the courage to get up and perform music, poetry, and tell stories!!!
    i hope this great event will encourage others to plan for more.
    We need things like this to bring us all together... away from our daily duties... to just enjoy life!!!

HOOOOT HOOOOOT Circle G!!!!

(Llenore speakng here)
    Thanks for a great event. I had a blast. I met Gearbox (and my pet, "The Lost," was very happy to meet his idol, Bob). Gearbox was very nice to me and my pet convinced me to perform my interpritation of an old Earth Monty Python sketch with him. I later performed the same sketch on stage at the event (thanks Autumnblaze for letting me perform at the last minute), and while I was very nervous, everyone's kind praise was very nice. Thank you all and I can't wait for the next event ("The Lost" and I are already working on "The Dead Leet" sketch).
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123