Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I asked once and Ill ask again.

Exclamation I asked once and Ill ask again.

Lay off.
    I have CLEARLY Stated, I DONT WHINE anymore.
    I dont complain about PVP at all hardly now.
    I mean, IM HaPPY the way it is.

But please stop posting on my thread making fun of me.

Hahah cloudeh i saw you run away like a wuss etc etc.

If you do at least get a screenshot.

I always make sure i do before posting and so on.
    I dont think false accusations are going far.

I have more people telling me to ignore you lot and just carry on posting as I do.

I dont have to take crap from you few people

Ultra, Besheba mainly, all you do is bully me. You know, really, I dont care...
    I give up..

I will post what "I WANT" People tell me to keep up the good work, someone gave me a mill creds because I post good threads that how insane it is, people keep asking hey is that the cloudeh from the forums and MOST people say im a good guy.

Also besheba, we teamed about 3 days ago, we had a good time why did you recruit me? why didnt you call me names and stuff?

Strange huh

LOL I'd give you 1 million cr to to keep posting your foolish nonsense too.

Nice whine BTW!

GG fool.

you dont whine anymore?

what the hell you call this?

"teacher <insert anyones name here> is picking on me"

i didnt recruit u, but i dont whine like you tahts why i didnt say anything.

i did team with you and your just as bad in pvm as you are in pvp.

i was the tank of the group if i rember right. (BUt i ussuly end up being this anyway cause of nanos taunts)

you were the person who ran into shelves, behind couches etc , when ever you were targeted by a npc, thank god i could calm cause i had to calm quite a bit from all the adds you pulled runing around like a newb

What the hell is it with Cloudeh and screenshots? Oh yeah, they're his 'definate proof'...

See what I mean the first two people I mention posts.

I even ask for it to stop and they cant.

STOP Please or I will ask the mods to kindly handle you.

Ok, come on guys. Let the man be.

He is a good guy really.

Now, about Besheba....lol.

I had the pleasure to see her in action a couple of times. I have seen alot of gankers before, but this NT tops them all.

She is the GOD of ganking.
    Yes, she ganked me 2 times and failed to kill me both times.

No offence Besheba, i just hate gankers in arena.

You are harassing us with this off-topic drivel. It has no relevance to PVP which is the topic of this forum.

Please take your trash and spam elsewhere, it's not needed here. Thank you.

P.S. Note your posts and the number of edited words. I think we all know who is being abrasive here.

Please STOP NOW ALL OF YOU I beg you

NO more, NO hate just for one DAMNED DAY PLEASE.

Im on the verge on taking this to the top and sorting this out once and for all but I see hope.

Please....I have never harmed anyone.

Edit: Edited posts?
    Excpet this one hehe...edit it to add what you said.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    See what I mean the first two people I mention posts.

I even ask for it to stop and they cant.

STOP Please or I will ask the mods to kindly handle you.
    This is a play, and you're falling for it.

Of course we whine, everyone does from time to time. Heck I've even crushed a keyboard. So what? That was then and there.

So keep up posting and don't mind the others, take a flame and burn'em back (and I don't mean that litterary, be the better man and post objective and to the point posts). Stand up for your opinions, if other people feel you whine, well touché.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

I'm sorry

Yeah, I agree. I apologise if I offended you Cloudeh. I think we should all just sit with our hands in our laps and leave it be.

Lay off.
    I have CLEARLY Stated, I DONT WHINE anymore.
    I dont complain about PVP at all hardly now.
    I mean, IM HaPPY the way it is.
    LOL. This whole thread is a big whine.

Snarf
    Last edited by Snarf; Feb 20th, 2002 at 20:24:45.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

This is off topic and doesn't belong here. I've reported it to the admins as well as your use of profanity and personal attacks against my lineage to the admins, so you won't have to bother taking it to the "top" so to speak.

I have reported this post too. I've also /petitioned Cloudeh for exploiting. But that's offtopic, so I'll go report this post again.

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

To Ultra 1.

I just said something that i noticed about Besheba.
    I did not mean to be mean and evil to her.
    Just some things that i noticed, thats all.

EXCUSE ME ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1. I have offended you. I am so sorry about this. I know, i have no right here because i posted in this place 2 times.

Can you EVER forgive me ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1?
    I promise to take my trash elsewhere, ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1.

By the way, who are YOU to tell ME what to post?
    ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1?

Think, before you open putting YOUR TRASH about me here.

ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1......spare me of your BS.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...highlight=****

posted by cloud
    Matica:

I eve talked to you when I zoned.
    I COULD NOT ATTACK YOU BACK.

FUNNY HOW ****ING WANKERS LIKE YOU DONT LISTEN.

How can I Defeat you when I CAN FIGHT BACK?

/tell georg ask him, ask him about the night in mmd when i could not attack you.

LOL YOU LYING ***** **** ASS >>i edited this word on this post cause i wont repeat it<< face mother.

Honestly, Im not standing for this ****, Liar.

Also snarf always has Essence on, I tried to cast it on him once and it said he had better.

Matica, Ill fight you, only if I could attack you back.

Also ask Noer he was there when i shouted "I CANT FIGHT back"

/tell noer
    /tell georg

they will vouch for me.

Also, the reason why I ran first is becuase you did MK, your a sol right? I hope your the same person lol...

I ran until it ran out then i was coming back, I came back and...nope, cant attack.

LOL *****

I'm so afraid, I'm out of touch
    How do you expect I will know what to do
    When all I know is what you tell me to
    Smoking makes you lose HP
    Docs are Only good for One thing, Click to Find out
    Long Live Human Rights!

now who is using bad language?

Geeeeez, ya'll people get cranky when the servers are down...

I mean, that is why you're posting this stuff, right? Can't PVP in AO so have to settle for the forums...

> Also snarf always has Essence on, I tried to cast it on him once and it said he had better.

You *ONCE* tried to cast essence on me and therefore I *ALWAYS* have it on?

More Cloudey logic. Hahahhahaa.

Keep posting bud, you're so entertaining!

Originally posted by besheba
    Also, the reason why I ran first is becuase you did MK, your a sol right? I hope your the same person lol...

I ran until it ran out then i was coming back, I came back and...nope, cant attack.

LOL *****
    Psst, he's an enforcer.... but you didn't hear it from me
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Kerveros
    To Ultra 1.

I just said something that i noticed about Besheba.
    I did not mean to be mean and evil to her.
    Just some things that i noticed, thats all.

EXCUSE ME ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1. I have offended you. I am so sorry about this. I know, i have no right here because i posted in this place 2 times.

Can you EVER forgive me ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1?
    I promise to take my trash elsewhere, ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1.

By the way, who are YOU to tell ME what to post?
    ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1?

Think, before you open putting YOUR TRASH about me here.

ALLMIGHTY ULTRA1......spare me of your BS.
    My post wasn't directed at you =] Just because it's below yours doesn't mean I'm talking you you, sir.

Originally posted by Sjoko

Psst, he's an enforcer.... but you didn't hear it from me
    i never poated that?

edit ahhhh never mind

that was clouds post but u cant quote from thread to thread thats why i posted a link to it and said cloud said it not me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast