Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 Men on a Dead Mans Chest...

The music pulsating above the roaring crowds, a DJ atop the couch, waving his hands around as if he were a maestro to some band.

It was crazy.

I had really been enjoying myself that night...and along side a clanner if it wasnt bad enough. She was different then most of them though, we shared a common bond of some sort, Corrine "Psychogirl" Timmer was a loyal employee in the past, afterall.

The music was just starting to pick up when my scanner began beeping profusely, perfect timing. Corrine and I pushed our way out of the crowd into a clearing.

I had hoped it was a flaw, some sort of bug, and that maybe id be lucky...but luck was really in my favor tonight, I detected Ozzie's fat gut nearby, and I was in the mood for revenge.

I wasnt the only one there who had a grudge on old Ozzie.... I personally witnessed Corrine getting tortured by Ozzie not too long ago, I was the one that saved her from it after all. I couldnt lie to myself about it anymore... I had had a friendly relationship with a clanner.

It didnt take us long to figure out a plan, and we smiled as we crouched below the boxes and crates the adorned the "Fork Room". As soon as Ozzie waddled through the door of the mainhall, we leaped up from beneath the boxes and tackled him.

After a brief interrogation (and practically no interference from party-goers, surprisingly) we knocked him unconscious and I attempted to lift him over my back. I nearly got a hernia lifting him off the ground, so we decided to knock him out and drag him into the basement restrooms. I explained the story to Corrine, who seemed most interested, and began my own personal interrogation of Ozzie.

I didnt learn much, but it was something..a lead at most. Ozzie was being ignorant, acting awfully brave for a man with his life on the line. I was over with him shorty, and Corrine had a little fun with him, nearly scaring the life outta him with a few makeshift surgical instruments (scissors, letter openers, and box cutters from my briefcase).

He started getting downright annoying, so when we knew all we needed to know, Corrine broke his jaw...but the babbling was even worse then the rants. We couldnt very well leave a 400 LB Nano Mage laying incapacitated in Reets bathroom, so we had to think up a plan.

After smacking him around a bit, we discovered something shining protruding from his neck...with a strong tug I managed to yank it out- and was thrown (really hard, I might had) against the bathroom wall by an emmense electrical shock.

Fatozzie screamed out in a blood curdling shriek, and he breathed his last breath. I lied shaking on the floor, surging with electricity. With a little first aid from Corrine, I was able to get to my feet. I investigated the implant- it was the strangest thing id ever seen- it looked like a spine connected to a heart like core, and it was crawling with nano bots.

I ran towards the sink to wash the blood off- I was sure this thing was worth some money- thats when Corrine and I got one of those feelings, you know, the pit in your stomach sort......

I dropped the implant and ran for the exit... I tripped over some garbage and screamed out as a massive explosion rattled the building, collapsing the bathroom and sending molten shrapnel into my leg.

I took a deep breath and fell into unconsciousness.

I awoke to Corrine mending my wounds on the roof of Reet's... we were going to meet some body here, someone very important.

We sat together and waited for Earthchilde to arrive, she was our key to the puzzle afterall, even if she was some crazy old lady.
    Last edited by Prezidential; Jun 9th, 2003 at 10:46:58.

(( "We couldnt very well leave a 400 LB Nano Mage laying incapacitated in Reets bathroom, so we had to think up a plan. ))

ROFLMAO

((I hate things that go bump in the night))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12