Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok FC listen to this... Hunting grounds (All read)

Originally posted by ryu1313

There a omni outpost at 2800*2800. Got reclaim, save scannres, bank and even a few shops in the back.

Head west over the hill for some good mobs. South for some better/harder mobs
    Cool, didn't know about this, will have to search for it. Now if I only had the Map skill for the EFP map!!
    Gonzorage 220/27/70 Keeper - Circle of Notum
    Klonopin 220/30/70 Crat
    Myham 219/26 Engie

"It never got weird enough for me"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson 1937 - 2005 RIP

Notice my lvl DrGonzo..those snakes are not worth the exp btw..they con yellow, the brain -stealers are a bit more orange, however they hit like a frieght train and have medium exp for the trouble..also there isnt enough of them..spawn is killed in less than 30 mins. Also the mobs in EFH really dont give that great of exp for the time and effort.

This not a flame...

swick out
    -If u have fun its a good day...erm um night, oh whatever u know what I mean!

-Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.- Dogma

-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you. - Rounders

-Swicky is trying having fun -

-Master Rock Collector-

-Proud Member of Ecodisaster-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12