Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adventurers - Pushed to the back burner again...?

No, its because they have genuine issues, where the ADV doesn't really (when compared to those aforementioned classes)

Adv main issues - Morphs need to be tougher/Pistols suck.

Pistols is a weapon issue. Most adv's these days use shotgun, AR, 1he, 2hb, whatever.

Morphs should be better however. But I would say in terms of "gimp" classes, Adv's rank 3rd-5th, behind MA, Agent, And on par with NT, Fixer.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Mike makes a valid point in some ways.

Yes we are capable of handling life if we went out using different weapons. ~ i think i if i made a atrox beam holder i would of done ok.

~ but there are lots of nanos that are uneffective and do so little that its not worth the investment, not just morphs

Agents being ahead of us is incorrect though. I've seen plenty of agents who know how to use their class effectively and hit for about 10000 crits. Ask a adv to do that and they won't stop laughing.

Agents got roots/hard aim shots/pet to heal/ok buffs/

BUt i agree they do need help, but not as much as advs do.

Today is a good day to...BUMP!
    "Today is a good day to...ACK!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12