Thread: Neutrals should not be TAB Selectable for PVP

Lightbulb Neutrals should not be TAB Selectable for PVP

What you think about it ?

if possible it would be great, because in PVP we are NEUTRAL, so when you select TAB (for enemy) WHY Neutrals are selectable by both sides ? so there is Twice chance for Claner or Omni to make a mistake !!!

Alternative > Shift/Ctrl-TAB to select a Neutral ?

It would be nice and i will stop receiving a /tell "Sorry didn't press T and i didn't know you are neutral..."

Thanks for you opinion !

because if your not with us, your against us.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Talking TAB

My teammates always want to kill me because I'm on their Tablist! Please fix it

Re: Neutrals should not be TAB Selectable for PVP

Originally posted by MacSurfer
    What you think about it ?

if possible it would be great, because in PVP we are NEUTRAL, so when you select TAB (for enemy) WHY Neutrals are selectable by both sides ? so there is Twice chance for Claner or Omni to make a mistake !!!

Alternative > Shift/Ctrl-TAB to select a Neutral ?

It would be nice and i will stop receiving a /tell "Sorry didn't press T and i didn't know you are neutral..."

Thanks for you opinion !

I think that all neuts should have big words over their head that say "shoot me first" when in a 25% zone and use the space bar to toggle them. We would be jumping for joy at the garunteed first strike.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

lol personally i think group members should never show up on tab...

That I do agree with tet
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

While at it, people you can't attack shouldn't show up on TAB. Talk about annoyance. Change that or remove the level restrictions in 25/0 gas (better idea!)

Make some level restricted arenas for the lowlevel twinks to shoot each other in but make the war zones ... warlike! It's kinda hard to get into the whole immersion thing with a level 2 spy standing around immune in a war zone.

Re: Re: Neutrals should not be TAB Selectable for PVP

Originally posted by Yazule

I think that all neuts should have big words over their head that say "shoot me first" when in a 25% zone and use the space bar to toggle them. We would be jumping for joy at the garunteed first strike.
    you're saying you don't do that allready?

team mate pets should never show up on tab either... its quite annoying.

I think Yazule should show up on all tabs first, and he should draw all aggro always from everything

oh yeah and neuts should't tab as enemies... Especially in teams
    Everybody needs an 808
    Everybody needs a 303

I can respect an enemy. A noot has no reason to live.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Well If respect equals killing I can live without your respect
    Everybody needs an 808
    Everybody needs a 303

Originally posted by Paldorr
    I can respect an enemy. A noot has no reason to live.
    And i can respect a soldier, regardless of what side he belongs to, murderers i have no respect for however