Thread: OOC; RP. Alt. Org. ^_~

Post OOC; RP. Alt. Org. ^_~

This week we started Rubi-Ka Informant Network. An alt. character based neutral RP org. With the main idea to help with multi org story lines. We are a spy network. We provide information at a cost. All members when logged are in full character even in Org chat. (One of the reasons we are all alts. LOL)
    We are looking for alt members to join and a chance to help with moving story line. If you wish to join please contact us. We use tells ooc for getting a better idea of how the story is to go. All team org and say's are in Character.

Waezel 0 President
    Nagaimatrix 1 General
    Gallagherr 2 Squad Commander
    Nonezio 3 Unit Commander
    Trixxey 3 Unit Commander
    Valachi 3 Unit Commander

We hope we can surve the Rubi-ka RP players and orgs.

thanks. ^_^

Atlantean or Rimor?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Atlantean.

I spotted Waezel in West Athens the other day when I was giving away some noobi-armor...
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I can make an alt if you need more...What do you need profession wise?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I hope this goes well for you It sounds like a fun idea. I have yet to hear a guild that has total IC guild chat

Keep us all up to date on your recruiting progress.
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary