Thread: RATFE = RK-ATC

RATFE = RK-ATC

Greetins everyone... It gives me great pleasure to introduce a change in RATFE's structure. Hereby The Rubi-Ka Anti-Terrorist Federation will be known as The Rubi Ka Anti-Terrorist Coalition or RK-ATC for short. Not only will the name be changing but also our ways in dealing with terrorism. More will be revealed shortly.

Thank You....
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

((booooo errrr bump))
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

*chuckles as he reads before tapping iin a reply, leaving his personal signature on this one so that it is known where it came from.*

You mean you are actually going to start to try to capture us, as you were bragging so about a while back? Not that you seem to have tried yet though...Well, I will certainly enjoy the diversion of running you people in circles a few times.
    Get your running shoes on boyos....
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

*Grins at Serraglios reply*

The reason we did not act against BORPAC was that we didn't have the proper authorization, but we are half way getting it.
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

Ah...good good good..I'll be certain to stand there and make sure you have the paperwork in order when you come for me.

Oh..just so I know in advance.. would you mind terribly if when you come waving it I just put a burst of chemical coated bullets through it and then see if any of you can catch up to me?

Hey.-atleast I am polite enough to ask, even though we all know I am going to do just that, regardless of what the answer is...
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

((looking forward to undertaking joing events with you Dart.))

From the desk of Major McCovery
    Leader of Desert Winds

I see the omni drones are attempting to protect their profits and pensions again. How brave of them.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends