Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IC and OOC Bliqz's mind bullet.

Originally posted by Uwen
    Don't flame me for using "real" RPers ))
    Bliqz adjusts the oven from "warm" to 'BROIL"

I wont...sides, I use real clanners...Bliqz shrugs
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 16th, 2003 at 21:52:00.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

(( Maybe they could just add an OOC forum? ))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

((I agree, shutting the PvP/Social forums was a bad idea. I suppose the closest thing you'll get to a "pure" RP forum though is to use an organization run message board. Though this has many obvious disadvantages I suppose it's more of a feasable solution than hoping that FC will reopen the PvP/Social forums.))

((I hope you stay man, I always had a kind of respect for you cause I know it's tough to be 'the bad guy'. The cannibalism thing was funny (i want a recipe book, dagnabbit) and I think you had a good thing going...cheers, dude.))
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Im not going anywhere.

Just refraining from the political debates...I still plan to pursue my culinary endeavours.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Bliqz as I said in another thread that cookbook is wicked! don't leave no matter how much people hate on you. Ive been trolling these boards for a month now and (hate to agree with the clanners, but what em said) you are like the only cool OTer here. I want to seriously get into rping, and want to have a ton of fun being a villain and eating clanners to and I hope you won't let a few kids ruin that for you

ooc-

I can see where you're coming from Bliqz. Personally I enjoy RPing a villian but I've caught flak about it before as well. Unfortunately a lot of people take the game a little too seriously (it is make believe after all) and get angry ooc. I used to try to run around IC all the time, but anymore I just stay ooc unless there's some people around I know I can RP with... too many people get offended otherwise it seems.

Hopefully you get involved in the politics again eventually. Was always fun to read some of your debates on the forums

And if you were still thinking of joining Chimmy... well let's just say you seem like a good candidate to join our little group of extremists to me
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

Originally posted by Rejkavik
    And if you were still thinking of joining Chimmy... well let's just say you seem like a good candidate to join our little group of extremists to me
    Im flattered of course...But the alliance im in now has been very supportive of my RP even though they dont...Not to mention that they stuck with me thru the extreem learning curve that is AO.

But who knowes what the future holds...With cannibals becoming all the rage, I may look to reconstruct my RP role on Rubi-Ka into something fresh and original...Perhaps clanner skin hand bags, shoes, and belts...Or clanners as a fuel source...or render them down to candle wax...Its a big world out there...

...But rest assured that Rubi-Ka is my home...and I hate moving.
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by Bliqz
    Perhaps clanner skin hand bags, shoes, and belts...Or clanners as a fuel source...or render them down to candle wax...Its a big world out there...
    Shuldrich places an order for one Mass Relocating Robot (Shape Soft Armor), a sample of B.B.I. - Nano Enchanced B-12 Tanning Acid as well as a copy of "The Tanners Art" to be delivered to Blqz's appartment.

Originally posted by Cz
    3. Adding and refocusing forums: We will add several new forums, including one social / off-topic one (named Reet's Retreat), and refocus one of the existing ones (the Role-Playing forum will be strictly in-character, and another forum will be added to cover the OOC part).
    Bliqz mind begins to clear itself of some of the haze that has clouded it these past few weeks.

OOC: This is very welcome news, Cz and FC. The reinststution of a "strictly in-character" forum means that I have more of a bulwark against stupidity and foolishness. I take my responsibility towards Bliqz and the other players seriously, and relish the thought of a pure IC forum.

OOOC: I said "some" of the haze...I kind of like parts of the character as it has developed as of late.

OOOOC: Mmmmmm....Relish..../me drools...
    God is a bullet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12