Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

You are incorrect - The matter which I referred to earlier, which I begged of Chimera not to bring up again, because it has caused a lot of trouble between our orgs, despite mutual respect, was because one of my members defended a THREAD tower, and in the process killed a member of Chimera, who joined in on the attack. - If the attacker is unrightful, which he was in the case of the THREAD towers, we will defend, also against Omni-Tek aggressors, who are in violation of Omni-Tek regulations.

This is not treachery mind you, as it simply following the orders of my superiors, who are as little interested in Omni-Tek employees just making their own laws of right and wrong, with no regards to the administration.

I will be proud to send my forces to help protect neutrals again and again, even against unrightful and blinded employees.

Such is the nature of Black Sun, as it has always been, and as it will always be.

~Zionai

/smiles

Then all is not lost for a someday, picefull rubi-ka

*smiles*

Peace comes at the time we least expect it my friend. And some day, whether we believe it or not, whether subversive elements work directly against peace, peace will come. Peace is the goal for any side of this war, though the means of success are different. Maybe some day, just some day, that may be realized and the guns will cease to fire.

But until that day comes, I fear that we we will see much more suffering, atrocities, genocide, and unrightful actions.

Be safe.

~Zionai

I will never accept peace aslong as one rebel heart beats. When they have all been purified and judged, We will have true peace.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

During the history of Earth, people like you, Marlamin, have been judged for their actions - people who believed in something so much that they lost grip with reality. Your religious fanatism brings thoughts of readings I have made of the Spanish Inquisition. Your hate eats you away Marlamin, and clouds your judgment. I have spoken with you face to face, and I have admiration of your abilities on the field of combat, as well as your dedication. But you are slipping, and borderline. Maybe it is time you spent a few hours away from the battlefield, and saw what it was that you were fighting for, what ideals that lies under anything you have used your skills to protect. You have replaced your sense of reasoning, with an endless repetition of your fanatic mantra. The death of all Clans have occupied your mind for so long my friend that you have forgotten the true purpose and goals of the corporation.

We are here to make profits, and to protect the corporation as well as the civilians, those are our goals. - The destruction of the Clans is a possible mean of obtaining that, but it is NOT the goal in itself.

~Zionai

While the bottom line is profit for the company...not gonna argue that point but we tried diplomacy befor the CoT and omni might have had a chance but the sentinals crushed any chance of peacefull resolve...and most of the clan's stand by it...by inaction to remove them...or even rally behind the CoT ..they let it slip away in favor of guns...guns that have killed many of my friend many time's

they had a diplomactic voice w/ radimen(sp?)..and choose to let there loose form of what they call'd gov't slip away.
    There savages

There was a time when omni and clan leader played chess and talked..those days are gone and i'm not sure what it will take to bring them back.

till then we have a duty to protect our ppl from an open anarchy that is the clans.

as for neuts befor they were even an issue they shot me in the back and only god forgives

Drgrimmy
    Chimera
    ooc//hope i didn;t ramble too much>

Originally posted by Marlamin
    Personally I would just cover Borealis with Acid if that was in my power watching it all be erased along with the traitors.
    Oh oh, would you? That would be an improvment to the concrete hell that scars the otherwise beautiful area.

At least knock down a wall or two?
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Omni Tek bought ppl who wanted aout of their current lives to live on the future paradise that is known as rubi ka. However many forget the great favour omni tek did to us all by becoming traitors whilst on the docking station. So it is left for the strong few who wish to pay their debts, to the corporation which gave them a future, to ensure that any1 who bleeds red or grey shall face the blue hammer of OT judgement

Marlamins actions and views are necessary in a time dominated by greed. Someone needs to be their remind the people who gave them a chance to a second life. Remind them which corporation gave them the chance to rise from the dead. Marlamin is not a religous fanatic just a messenger.

His message the TRUTH

Go forth chimera let nothing stand in your way

Maybe the Sentinels are a problem to peace, but you forget that the Sentinels are hated as much by Clans as they are by Omni-Tek. CoA has made quite a few rulings, which are not to the general Clan public's liking, but they are unable to change it themselves. And that is the base on which you wage war on the neutrals? - you are straying from the original focus, which was the unrightful attacks on neutrals. The Clans we are at a state of war with, and attacks on Clan settlements is nothing I can argue with; such is war. But neutrals are under our protection, and they bloody well should stay so! The neutrals may not be many, but so help me any deity that wishes to listen, they will be enough, and driven by rage induced by the atrocities committed by the self-righteous, they will be a force of nature, hard to stop. Does Chimera really wish to make our enemy stronger with every step they make?

The Clans were not as strong in the beginning, but as more atrocities were committed, atrocities which Mr. Ross has admitted as initial mistakes of the administration, the Clans grew stronger with their hate, and you wish to feed the flame, by throwing in all the neutrals. But the one who plays with fire, gets burned.

And Grimmmy, according to what you said, your hate towards the neutrals is personal - where does your loyalty to the corporation lie herein? I'm at present allied with a man, who assassinated me at a public guild meeting, and that for the good of the corporation! Your personal issues are of absolutely no interest or consequence to the corporation, but the survival of the employees, the continued flow of profits, and the protection of civilians is of a thousand times greater importance to Omni-Tek than any righteousness you feel.

And Lankyjosh, your opinions on whether Marlamin is a messenger, is of just as little consequence, as the message that he's presently delivering, is one of the extermination of Omni-Tek presence on Rubi-Ka. The actions of Chimera, should they protrude in this course, will endanger every single little political scheme, and play Rubi-Ka right into the hands of the SOL Banking Corporation, as well as ruin a lot of Omni-Tek settlements in the process, as our enemy grows stronger. There is not ONE single reason to maintain your present course - you have not given me a single other reason, than your own ideals of "this is right" and "they should be grateful", etc. - but how does that help the corporation? YES, we might very well be righteous by killing everything we see fit, though I personally doubt it, but righteousness does NOT secure our presence on this planet! It does NOT ensure profits! It does NOT ensure security for Omni-Tek employees nor for civilians! On all accounts, self-righteousness which leads you on this course that you have chosen, will directly destroy our foothold here, our profits, and the security for employees and civilians...

This is what politics is about, and even though Chimera excel themselves on the battlefield, they might end up losing the war a little more for each battle they win.

~Zionai

ok Zionai we do it your way we sit back and talk talk talk
    what will happen then clans will slowly take over rubi ka and the resistance offered by chimera, division RSGE and others stops becoz we thought it would be better to have a cup of tea with zionai and his clan buddies. No i think u are incorrect, Sol Banking orporation will have no impact on this war, they r more hated than neutrals, clans actually helped OT fight off sol banking last time they tried an attack on rubi ka. So please dont pretend that no action is the right action.

Healsike is a man possessed he has seen that Phillip Ross, and the leaders of many other strong omni guilds have done nothing to ensure the safety of his friends and family so he has stepped up to the plate and made a war in what would have been a clan demolition.

People of Omni Tek now is the time for action we may be way outnumbered but through teamwork and sheer persistance i myself have lead and been involved in many raids crushing Storm and fury at tarasque and towers. Don't be disheartened gather your forces join together under the the blue flag raised by healsike and marlamin and march into into the red storm pressing forward at no matter what cost

As usual, extremists are only able to see the world in terms of black and white, completely unaware that the world actually does move in more than two colours, and in three dimensions.

Wake up and smell the roses kid.

I didn't say "sit back and have a cup of tea with Clanners" - I said, GET OFF THE NEUTRAL'S BUTT! - Is that blunt enough for you to get the subtle hint? - I didn't mention the Clans, except told you that they were getting stronger, and by attacking neutrals you were HELPING them.

Do you deliberately try to misunderstand and twist anything I say, to satisfy your own sense of justice? Oh yeah, I've sat down and chatted with Clanners before, while we were in the middle of a peace process - one that could have ended this war, if it hadn't been for the always present warmongers on both sides, who believe that only guns can speak in their favour. Those people was all that stood between obtaining the goals of Omni-Tek, but instead they only saw their own blind hate towards something, of which they understood none of the history or subtle underlying schemes.

- and don't you dare bring any other organization into this, as I will once again make you aware that against the neutrals, you stand alone, except for those few, and I mean few, who have the same misguided conception of the world. For one, Division 9 RSGE have been an ongoing force, helping out whenever needed, and protecting OT, as well as attacking Clan operations - but if you ask them to join on an attack on a peaceful neutral organization, I think you might be in for a surprise...

Today, as things are, I doubt that there can be a peaceful resolve, with Clans like Synergy Factor, Storm, RK-Mafia, and Eternal Fury being as strong as they are, but I don't think it's a good idea to make them even stronger, just because you need to flash off your muscles and guns to feel bigger than you are! And I'm not saying that you should lay off the Clanners - I have at no point said that - but I explained to you that every battle you wage on neutrals, is a step closer to loosing the war with the Clans.

You may have killed more Clanners than I, but I did more for the good of the corporation, for Rubi-Ka, and for obtaining peace on this planet, than you ever will even understand. Your gun can shoot a million bullets, and take down an enemy with each of them - and yet you will obtain nothing else than pride and satisfaction of your own idea of justice.

And if you find this particular speech very disrespectful of you, I might remind you, that you were the one turning a mockery out of me, without any understanding of what you were even talking about.

~Zionai

So tell me Zionai.. What differs the Clans from Neutrals? Besides the fact that one covers in fear whilst the other actually has a cause.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Neutrals aren't the enemy. Neutrals don't attack. Neutrals don't show subversive patterns against Omni-Tek. Neutrals are under the official protection of Omni-Tek.

Tell in which way any of that applies to the Clans...

~Zionai

Neutrals shows nothing but cowardice wich in my eyes are worse then any clanner. I have respect for the Sentinel they fight and die for their cause alltho its a warped and twisted one that has strayed from the path but atleast they accept being the heretics they are.

And neutrals don't fight? - every day, a new attack by Clans or self-righeous Omni-Tek employees, who believe themselves above the law. The difference between most neutral organizations, and the Sentinels, is that the neutrals had the guts to face TWO enemies, instead of one. They fight a harder fight every day, just by staying neutral, than you ever did on the battlefield. And whether you like them or not, is, again, not of -any- consequence to the corporation, but your actions are directly destructive of any foundation on which OT is built, and your behaviour is only making our enemy stronger.

Even a battlescared Atrox, with a tendency to play with gadgets, just like yourself, should be able to see that a corporation is not lead on the battlefield, just like a military dictatorship on Earth was the most unstable and self-destructive form of government - but is lead by those that use their brains, instead of their muscles. Brains control muscles, not the other way around. Hate and warmongering are tools, not goals. I suggest you start getting your angles straight.

~Zionai

What do u suppose we grovel at the clanners//nuetrals feet and ask for peace to end this war and hope that they leave us with a pityful 40% of mining operations. Leave our wives and children to go hungry becoz we are mining practicaly no notum, while the clanners and the neutrals get big bellys of what is ours.

I say nay we r but men!

And as men we must fight to protect what is ours, to ensure the safety and happiness of our families for that is why we joined OT to prosper in a community of family and friends. When our community has war waged upon us u wish for us to go on our knees and beg the opposition not to run over us. Just becoz the enemy may seem stronger or resistance seem futile.

Ross has hiden under a rock he has left a hole in the leadership of OT, this hole has been filled by Healsike and marlamin. Our new leaders have called us to arms, our new leaders ofer us a hope of victory , a hope of freedom. For that reason i will live and die by their word

again, try listening, i do believe he never said anything about not attacking clan towers...

Thanks for the support Eva - it's greatly appreciated. And she's right Lankyjosh. Your rage is as unfounded as your attacks on neutrals. You are unable to look past your own hate, which you for some obscure reason have directed at the ones who are supposed to be your allies, and haven't done anything to deserve your rage. I'm sure the Clans appreciate your support greatly Lankyjosh, since you are intent on driving all support we have with the civilian population into the arms of the Clans, making them stronger...

Peace is the ultimate goal of any conflict, whether it is through diplomacy or domination. If your goal is peace through domination, it is the most foolish action you could ever commit, to betray whatever allies you have, and turn them against you. Looking even from a purely profittable point of view, it's stupid - it's stupid from the point of diplomacy - it's stupid from the view of force - there's not a single view that actually justifies the attack on allies, which in reality is what you're doing, every time you turn a gun on a neutral, who didn't ever did anything to hurt the corporation. Your interests are not benefitial for the corporation, and has -nothing- to do with regulations, profits, humanity, tactics, or anything else.

I have been more blunt than I usually am at the end of this discussion, to make clear what could not be explained diplomatically. You have spent your time twisting everything I said, to just repeat your endless mantras, as previously stated, saying the same things over and over again, with no relevance to whatever I have said. Either your abilities to read are impaired by your many years in combat, or your many years in combat have impaired your ability to see more than black and white.

I have grown weary of protecting my views against people, who don't even care to read what I said, or listen, but just keep on shouting by full force of their lungs, their message of Might Makes Right, without the ability to see the consequences of their actions.

And if once again I shall hear that I'm a traitor for actually having honour and loyalty towards the corporations, I will remind you which subversive Omni organizations was participating in the battle where TBA, penetrating into Omni HQ, killed countless faithfull Omni employees... Omni organizations, which had no loyalty, and no honour - only self-righteousness.

~Zionai

Zionai, what beautiful words and arguments. Maybe one day the stubborns will finally be enlighted and listen.
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Ahh...the joint Clan/Omni assualt on Omni-HQ! A wonderful day in history. I was proud to be there storming the HQ of OT-RK while the more enlightened Omni joined in the attack with us.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast