Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Hmm Chimera

Hmm Chimera, The cowerdly org that has to have outside buffs to fight well?

Yes, you represent your kind well

Do I even need to take this one? -_-

I'll save you some trouble, Chimera...

They're fighters, Skully. They fight within the bounds of reality, just like everybody else (for example, they are affected the same as anybody else by nanobots), but some people, including yourself, Skully, fear the thought of working a little harder to attain buffs, and decide to condemn those who know how say "please."

Let the towers fall, Chimera...
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Victaaga

Re: Hmm Chimera

Originally posted by Skullwakka

Wow that shows how much you know, Personally I havnt used HoTs in a PvP fight for well over 3 weeks now dont really need it when you guys do 8 as max damage.

Anyway I prefer to fight selfbuffed yeah but theres noway in hell I will walk into a PvP zone full of Clanners with EoB/RRFE/HoTs you name it. Without preparing myself properly. Dont cry and blame on others cuz you lost it was all your fault. Suck it up and try again.

Its a fool that does not use the tools at hand.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

What happened to the battles?

A lot of fancy pancy attitude here by the Chimeras... But what happened to the battles over Stret West? I see no Chimera towers, and with a few noteable exceptions, the area is owned by clans?

Whats up Chimeras - all talk?

"A lot of fancy pancy attitude here by the Chimeras... But what happened to the battles over Stret West? I see no Chimera towers, and with a few noteable exceptions, the area is owned by clans?"

well I have personally attacked and taken down 4 fields to the ct in the last week....just cause we don;t have land doesn't mean were not doing dmg.

ooc/ it's pretty hard to keep land do to the fact that were in the public eye and attacked as soon as we hit 25%.....but the war machine must keep going>

Drgrimmy

But... Whats the reason in just destroying towers without conquering the area? Turrets and conductos can get rebuilt easily - luckily they are not expensive to replace. Whats the use? What goals can possibly be gained from that?

In your report it sounds to me that you want to administrate the mining fields in Stret West by force. If so, we can safely conclude that you have failed miserabely so far.

Furthermore, as Stret West is considered to be neutral land, we will not accept any organization such as yours trying to administrate these grounds. We will offer our assistance to any organization getting attacked by you on neutral ground, being clans, neutrals or other omni organizations.

With regards

Destiny "Minitronix" Tedder

Circle G soldier and member of the Leader Circle.

Originally posted by Tedder Family
    But... Whats the reason in just destroying towers without conquering the area?
    Killing clanners can be its own reward.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Why did you attack neuts then?

Circle G is currently the only Neutral orginization Chimera War Council is waging war versus ofcourse any neutral who assists them will be attacked and terminated swiflty aswell. I belive your greatly overestimating your influence.

Oh and I see Circle G and other 'special' Neutrals as Clanners.

You choose to attempt to interfere with our operations, Now you pay the price.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

ROFLMAO...that is pretty funny....clan never uses outside buffs right? right?
    Supapowa
    Leader of Omni Tek Tower Force
    Org Forums:
    OTTF Forums
    OTTF Roster

Originally posted by Tedder Family
    Furthermore, as Stret West is considered to be neutral land, we will not accept any organization such as yours trying to administrate these grounds. We will offer our assistance to any organization getting attacked by you on neutral ground, being clans, neutrals or other omni organizations..
    Neutral guards are present in Stret West, but that doesn't make the land neutral. As defined by the ICC, Stret West is Omni territory.

Originally posted by Marlamin
    Circle G is currently the only Neutral orginization Chimera War Council is waging war versus ofcourse any neutral who assists them will be attacked and terminated swiflty aswell. I belive your greatly overestimating your influence.
    And the attack on The Dark Circle's tower was unsanctioned by Chimera? If so, I am not suprised that Chimera would openly disregard orders from Omni-Prime of no-interference policy regarding neutrals. If the organization doesn't obey orders from above, there's no need for the org members to obey internal orders either.

Oh and by the way, the attack was a failure and the control tower remained standing after the attack.
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Originally posted by Votary
    And the attack on The Dark Circle's tower was unsanctioned by Chimera? If so, I am not suprised that Chimera would openly disregard orders from Omni-Prime of no-interference policy regarding neutrals. If the organization doesn't obey orders from above, there's no need for the org members to obey internal orders either.

Oh and by the way, the attack was a failure and the control tower remained standing after the attack.
    SWB is under special treatment. This attack was ordered since we need to clear the area from all hostiles presence. And oh the only reason that base still stands was because Only 2 Chimera Operatives attacked..

Killed all the defenders. Then the supression gas returned not to mention they killed all off the base cept the Control Tower and one Turret, So I call it a success.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

The war is so far a success, but far from over. None can say without lying that Chimera has done a great deal of damage in Stret West Bank. But due to our reputation and due to that every clan or neutral organisation present in SWB fear us, and will gather to take us down, we have made the choise not to put up any towers yet.

OCC// Chimera is the most selfbuffed low lvl fighters out there, you take skill for outside buffs??? IF we where to us outside buffs and such it wouldn´t be untill the opposing force used it,
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Originally posted by Marlamin

Oh and I see Circle G and other 'special' Neutrals as Clanners.

You choose to attempt to interfere with our operations, Now you pay the price.
    So lets have a recap and see who you mean by other special neutrals (w00t, we're special).
    Lets see you attacked
    - EO
    - EA
    - IR
    - FTA
    - CG
    - dark circle
    - thread
    - WB

Hmmm, looks like I just named the entire (tower active) neutral community.
    And yet again you seem to forget what your boss said.
    That neutrals are OT employees and not clanners. =)

Come on, it isn't to hard to think of a good reason that we can't crack.
    For example admitting that you're just a bunch of griefing <censored> or that you're out for PvP and think neutrals are an easy target (you made a mistake there! )
    Last edited by Tremor; Apr 24th, 2003 at 08:23:34.

although grey is prettier than red it still isnt blue

keep up the good work chimera dont let a few noobs get u down

Originally posted by Tremor

So lets have a recap and see who you mean by other special neutrals (w00t, we're special).
    Lets see you attacked
    - EO
    - EA
    - IR
    - FTA
    - CG
    - dark circle
    - thread
    - WB

Hmmm, looks like I just named the entire (tower active) neutral community.
    And yet again you seem to forget what your boss said.
    That neutrals are OT employees and not clanners. =)

Come on, it isn't to hard to think of a good reason that we can't crack.
    For example admitting that you're just a bunch of griefing <censored> or that you're out for PvP and think neutrals are an easy target (you made a mistake there! )
    Name once the recent month when we´ve acctually attacked a neutral tower and it hasn´t been a total victory? And we haven´t tried to hide our feelings about neutrals. We struggle and fight for a Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka, only Omni-Tek. And the agreement we had with EO and EA where broken by them, and they will pay the price for that.

Neutrals are NOT Omni employees.... a Omni employee is loyal, hard working and fight for the right causes. Not living as parasites on other peoples work.

Yes neutrals are easy targets, but so is clanners for Chimera. Remember that 80% of our assaults and battles is against clans. It´s just that neutrals cry louder.

OCC: Stay rp n00b
    Last edited by Healsike; Apr 24th, 2003 at 10:38:09.
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Originally posted by Healsike
    Neutrals are NOT Omni employees.... a Omni employee is loyal, hard working and fight for the right causes. Not living as parasites on other peoples work.
    Another open defiance of Omni-Prime's directives *roll eyes*I still don't know why Omni-Prime or even Omni-RK hasn't said anything about your rogue actions against neutrals. It's known through the universe that the official statement from Omni-Prime is "Neutrals are just wayward Omni employees. They will return eventually." Yet nothing has been done from Omni-Tek to quell this rogue organization. Like I said, how can Omni-Tek "bring order to chaos" when it cannot even control its own employees.

As for the TDC tower assault, bottomline is that the control tower still stands. Prolonging assaults until suppression gas kicks in is a perfectly legitimate techique in defending towers. I doubt the operative was to "weaken TDC's base". Face it and admit it was not successful.

Regardless, nothing anyone says will change the course of Chimera. And no matter how you try to justify your actions, you are still in defiance of Omni-Tek's public policies. I sincerely wish you go to Omni-Tek trials for your actions.

OOC: People, please stay in character
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Originally posted by Votary
    Another open defiance of Omni-Prime's directives *roll eyes*I still don't know why Omni-Prime or even Omni-RK hasn't said anything about your rogue actions against neutrals. It's known through the universe that the official statement from Omni-Prime is "Neutrals are just wayward Omni employees. They will return eventually." Yet nothing has been done from Omni-Tek to quell this rogue organization. Like I said, how can Omni-Tek "bring order to chaos" when it cannot even control its own employees.

As for the TDC tower assault, bottomline is that the control tower still stands. Prolonging assaults until suppression gas kicks in is a perfectly legitimate techique in defending towers. I doubt the operative was to "weaken TDC's base". Face it and admit it was not successful.

Regardless, nothing anyone says will change the course of Chimera. And no matter how you try to justify your actions, you are still in defiance of Omni-Tek's public policies. I sincerely wish you go to Omni-Tek trials for your actions.
    No, The attack wasnt to weaken them it was to test new weaponry and I am quite happy with the results *Grins*. As for Ross saying Neutrals are wayward Omni-Tek employees.. Hes a coward a pathetic disgrace to all that is Omni. He was never fit for anything besides tree hugging.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast