Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Re: Re: Re: Re: Official Report: Chimera´s Stret West assault

Originally posted by Garret 'Necc' Scheer

I'd like you all to see this is coming from an employee of the largest hyper corporation there is. Takes one to know one eh?

Though I'd be thinking twice(if not more) about hiring this guy, he seems well...unstable.
    What r u talking about hiring. who said i wanted to be hired. And also the money hungry is in reference to the 13 % xp bonus and the loot mongering is in reference to the bull**** antics that omni had to put up with by almost all of th important high lvl clan community when going to tara

Blatantly OOC obviously, though this thread looked like a IC thread.

Originally posted by Lankyjosh
    . Also i tried to stop this from taking over the thread so anymore flames or questions to who i am and how we know eachother. please send a tell to lankyjosh
    I see no-one in this thread taking over the thread with flames and questions, I see alot of people responding in an RP fashion though, expected as this is the RP forum

Nor do I see anyone posting about how they know you, so..overactive imagination maybe?..

As for ruining the thread..this thread was doing just great until you took it blatantly OOC with your talk about XP bonuses and your OOC attitude..

Yes I know I am feeding the troll.. gotta do it atleast once in my life..
    *fades back to IC again*
    Last edited by Serraglio; Apr 16th, 2003 at 06:47:01.
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

OCC: It´s not very RP to act like Stexer or Dr Tiny aswell. You honestly think that my member Lankyjosh is on his first char? Well nuff said about that, I´m just saying that I want both Chimera and other ppl to stay strictly RP, that means you aswell Josh ;-P lets not dicuss this mather anymore, whether it´s RP or not.
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

((On a completely different note I'd like to take the opportunity to give kudos to Healsike and Chimera for taking on one of the toughest roles there is. The role of the extremist. I know you take an enormous amount of crap for it. And you should. Strictly IC of course. I know from experience, being in DW and BORPACT and all, that it's not always easy. Just know that you are needed.))
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

Cool hehe

Well Healsike it is good to see you got your battlespirit back after you lost your tower in Street west bank. But let us see how far you will get by declaring both clan and Neutrals war.
    Felix "Dragonsouls" Demesa

General of Adrenaline Rush

we didn;t lose our feild...just moved to a more stratigc(sp?) postion>

this is a war,battle's will be won and lost on both sides..it's what our Mighty corp has made possable for us..to fight another day(goddess buffy bless reclaim tek)

but to keep this reclaim tek going we need notum...your notum,
    and i have no intention of letting omni be cut out in any way of any mineing op on there planet....thre reclaim insure's that i will fight for the cause another day

Drgrimmy
    Advisor
    Chimera

/ooc thanx for support kinda fun playing the role>

Originally posted by Healsike
    OCC: It´s not very RP to act like Stexer or Dr Tiny aswell. You honestly think that my member Lankyjosh is on his first char? Well nuff said about that, I´m just saying that I want both Chimera and other ppl to stay strictly RP, that means you aswell Josh ;-P lets not dicuss this mather anymore, whether it´s RP or not.
    (i was IC with regards comments to people posting on this thread. DrT doesnt suffer fools gladly. The only ooc comment was the one about lvl176 couldnt fight a lvl13. I apologise if my comments appeared to hijack your thread. Iwish you luck in your RP endeavours)
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Well, healsike stated in front of Indepent Rubikans, EO, EA and Circle G that he would even use the help of clanners to destroy Neutrals.

Looks like Chimera isn't that omni.

Your attacks will fail miserably. The reisitance you face is much more than you are aware of.

I was out chopping off heads of chimera in an attempt on EA, and I will be out doing it for as long as your futile attempts continue.

((I would hope these attacks consist of mainly self buffing characters also, I am getting upsettingly sick of lowbie pvp with high level HoT's, Damage shields, etc. All the high level buffing of lowbie characters takes the fun of AO and squashes it to a game that is a headache/waste of time to play.))

Originally posted by weasle
    Your attacks will fail miserably. The reisitance you face is much more than you are aware of.

I was out chopping off heads of chimera in an attempt on EA, and I will be out doing it for as long as your futile attempts continue.

((I would hope these attacks consist of mainly self buffing characters also, I am getting upsettingly sick of lowbie pvp with high level HoT's, Damage shields, etc. All the high level buffing of lowbie characters takes the fun of AO and squashes it to a game that is a headache/waste of time to play.))
    *Laughs*

(( And sorry I doubt it will be next time, The neutrals had bellamortas healing them. You get what you give. ))
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

"update"

While our base in east muti was taken from us in our sleep by the tower raiders....not many members were avalable for the defence but rest asured there starting to wake up...and i want my land back>

Drgrimmy
    Advisor
    Chimera

never once in my time even though chimera has quite a few active mps who can cast belamorte have they put one on a low lvl twink

but multiple times we have been faced with the opposition doing it. So did we decide to use this exploit back at them no. We just lost the battle and prepared for the next day.

ps. dont give any1 **** about hots when u pwn these rules to the extreme

Originally posted by Marlamin

*Laughs*

(( And sorry I doubt it will be next time, The neutrals had bellamortas healing them. You get what you give. ))
    (( Neutrals using heal pets on low lvl chars while the high lvl MP standing in 75% have happend several times when we have attacked, it takes awhile to manage to kill a lvl 50ish enf with 2 Belamortes on him

It's a pretty clear design flaw they are using and it have been petitioned several times

(I don't say that all neutrals do this, but happends several times at diffrent base attacks) ))
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    It's a pretty clear design flaw they are using and it have been petitioned several times
    ((OOC: Just want to let everyone knows that the heal pet is being changed to not let that happen. It's not acting consistently on the test server yet but seems like they are trying to make it so that the heal pet will only heal in your range. I am hoping they will be doing similar thing for HoTs))
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Errmm can someone please translate the notices posted by Lankyjosh for me?

/me polishes his X-3 in preperation for a call to arms.
    Promoo - Agent, Clan on Rimor
    Still alive but now dressed in spandex and called Big Gun in CoH
    Keeper Of Tiggy

Happy Tree Friends - The best animation on the web

Originally posted by Votary
    ((OOC: Just want to let everyone knows that the heal pet is being changed to not let that happen. It's not acting consistently on the test server yet but seems like they are trying to make it so that the heal pet will only heal in your range. I am hoping they will be doing similar thing for HoTs))
    OOC: So do I PvPing at low levels right now is pretty much 100% dependant on what buffs you got on, Would be very cool if FC found a way to solve this.. Would also make the Towers themself stronger.. Right now a lv 30 Enforcer can wipe out an entire base solo, Clearly unbalanced.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Well, mister Weasle. If you where presence saw what happend you would know that is a downright lie. Those towers would have been in ruins if Chimera would have attacked them. If you didn´t notice not a single Chimera unit fired a shot against the towers. We were presence to aid BI and nothing else.. all troops that fired at us got killed or chased out from the area. ((OCC: Except a very outside buffed trader witha bella that couldn´t kill **** and was just running around, after an hour of chasing this guy around most of us left))

Futile atttempts? Not a single one of our raids haven´t ended up with atleast one destroyed Control Towers

Originally posted by Tremor
    Well, healsike stated in front of Indepent Rubikans, EO, EA and Circle G that he would even use the help of clanners to destroy Neutrals.

Looks like Chimera isn't that omni.
    Let me laugh out load. We´re the pure essence of Omni-Tek. Just beacuse we attack neutral towers as the same time as clans and have the same enemys doesn´t mean we´re friends.
    We had this conversation, but you peolple just can´t seem to understand. But that´s nothing new.

Chimera don´t hide that we hate, yes a burning hate, Neutrals just as much as we hate clans. Atleast 95% of them. What´s the difference between a neutral and a clan member? Nothing except a clanner is proud of his acts. Don´t hide his horrible acts behind "neutrality". For me being neutral is just away to hide from Omni-Tek duty, the duty to help your fellow employee. No, a neutral is selfish and deserve to be "purifyed" as the cowards they are.

There is only one neutral organisation Chimera is not in a 100% open war with, The Independent Rubikans. We have a cease fire and an agreement to not fire upon eachothers members. This agreement is not 100% official since I´ve not had the chance to talk with their president, but I´ve had the chance to discuss the mather with some of is top people.

OCC: Make HoTs lvl req!!!.. they should work like ncu buffs, not just lvl reqs to cast. And please do something about Bellas. Chimera really do have a good army of the right lvl ppl but we never get to show our skill since the one with the longest HoT wins. I trust Clanners and neuts also got skill and we all deserve to have a chance to show what we´re maid of, not what MP friends we got.
    Cz or anyone that can do sumthing about this, DO SOMETHING NOW!
    Last edited by Healsike; Apr 17th, 2003 at 20:39:59.

[B]
    Well, mister Weasle. If you where presence saw what happend you would know that is a downright lie. Those towers would have been in ruins if Chimera would have attacked them. If you didn´t notice not a single Chimera unit fired a shot against the towers. We were presence to aid BI and nothing else.. all troops that fired at us got killed or chased out from the area. ((OCC: Except a very outside buffed trader witha bella that couldn´t kill **** and was just running around, after an hour of chasing this guy around most of us left))

Futile atttempts? Not a single one of our raids haven´t ended up with atleast one destroyed Control Towers
    I remember a doc named Lazzzlo that was cut down where he stood And two cocky soldiers that stood by the EA's CT. The atrox'n one was mowed down by an agent while the other ran for a safe zone. Every member of that weakling BI org you helped met reclaim within seconds of entering the battle.

Your future attacks will fail miserably, see you on the battlefield.

There is only one neutral organisation Chimera is not in a 100% open war with, The Independent Rubikans. We have a cease fire and an agreement to not fire upon eachothers members. This agreement is not 100% official since I´ve not had the chance to talk with their president, but I´ve had the chance to discuss the mather with some of is top people.
    What makes IR different from other neut orgs. Are you afraid of them?

You hate clan, yet you help them, you hate neuts, yet there are exceptions. It sounds to me like you are trying to play all sides of the field. This is your mistake, your downfall, you will end up with enemies on all sides of this conflict.

Hows your towers in SWB....oh, sorry, forgot that it's now clanner land

I remember a doc named Lazzzlo that was cut down where he stood And two cocky soldiers that stood by the EA's CT. The atrox'n one was mowed down by an agent while the other ran for a safe zone. Every member of that weakling BI org you helped met reclaim within seconds of entering the battle.

Your future attacks will fail miserably, see you on the battlefield.

What makes IR different from other neut orgs. Are you afraid of them?

You hate clan, yet you help them, you hate neuts, yet there are exceptions. It sounds to me like you are trying to play all sides of the field. This is your mistake, your downfall, you will end up with enemies on all sides of this conflict.

Hows your towers in SWB....oh, sorry, forgot that it's now clanner land
    Of course we had casulties, but nothing compared to Clans and neutral. And please, get your facts right, Chimera help clans? If I recall right members from the organisation Fury was there and where killed by Chimera personal, even tho they attacked the same towers as our allies.

Oh and were you even there?? The only thing that saved the EA´s base was that the suppression field changed, BI did a great job tearing the neutral towers apart. And IF Chimera would have attacked a tower, wich we didn´t, it would be down in seconds. What ever soldiers you are talking about I have no idea, we had none presence. Count casulties on both sides before you state whom is victorious. We where there to help BI wich we did, with great success.

The agreement is between TIR and us, we don´t have to give you a reason. If a omni member that feels that the agreement gives us some kind of trust issue I beg him please to talk with me personal, but I don´t have to give a coward like you any reason at all. But I can state that an open war between TIR and Chimera would be futile for both sides.

And yes, we lost our towers. The war is far from over.

//OCC: We lost it to the most unskilled, but outside buffed piece of clan **** there is. Ohhhh I make a trader and get a HoT, I´m soo skilled. Be like Victaaga, selfbuffed if the ones she attack is.
    Last edited by Healsike; Apr 18th, 2003 at 13:09:22.

*this spot for futurepost...(too tired to do it now)*

ooc/was a great nite lots of fun>..lets keep these fight going and getting bigger and bigger>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast